5O Cent gave Nipsey some business game early on.

Daps
Dave East is a real one for that!

Dave East has potential to be much bigger than he is if he left the current lane he’s in and commited himself to the NY street rap he’s shown himself to be capable of making. I think Nipsey’s death had a profound impact on him and we are going to see him slowly pull away from the corny shyt he’s been putting out. :francis:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Dave East has potential to be much bigger than he is if he left the current lane he’s in and commited himself to the NY street rap he’s shown himself to be capable of making. I think Nipsey’s death had a profound impact on him and we are going to see him slowly pull away from the corny shyt he’s been putting out. :francis:
I hope you’re right brother I do think he’s been slipping lately so let’s see what happens. It only right!

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

You’re bugging. East is doing great musically right now. You can hear his mainstream growth in Karma 2 and his tape with Styles P, which was arguably his best form yet.

Daps
You’re bugging. East is doing great musically right now. You can hear his mainstream growth in Karma 2 and his tape with Styles P, which was arguably his best form yet.

Most of his music doesn’t sound like Beloved. He’s doing what a lot of NY artists are doing, which is chasing that wack Trap/Drill sound. I know Dave can make great songs: Everything lit, Numb, I’ll do anything, Around here, Talk To BIG

All of those are dope, but they are rare. Most of his music is trash because he’s trying to fit in a lane he doesn’t belong in. :francis:

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Most of his music doesn’t sound like Beloved. He’s doing what a lot of NY artists are doing, which is chasing that wack Trap/Drill sound. I know Dave can make great songs: Everything lit, Numb, I’ll do anything, Around here, Talk To BIG

All of those are dope, but they are rare. Most of his music is trash because he’s trying to fit in a lane he doesn’t belong in. :francis:

I think he’s figured it out, Survival and how he fares during the Wu Tang Netflix show will tell.