60 Minutes’ Steve Kroft Guzzled Champagne from Mistress’s Ass: Report

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
bkgw68stg9ttmcjkhknq.png

Via Http://gawker.com/60-minutes-steve-kroft-guzzled-champagne-from-mistress-1678071757
Via http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...ondent-steve-kroft-apologizes-affair-28068829

Earlier today, the National Enquirer ran a story alleging that 60 Minutes correspondent Steve Kroft has been cheating on his wife, the journalist Jenny Conant, with a Manhattan lawyer named Lisan Goines for over 3 years. Now the 69-year-old Kroft has confirmed the Enquirer’s scoop, which drew from extensive text message conversations between the paramours, in a statement to the New York Post:

“I had an extramarital affair that was a serious lapse of personal judgment and extremely hurtful to my wife and family, and for that I have nothing but regret,” Kroft said in a statement to the Post. “My wife and I are committed to each other and are working hard to get past this, and consider it a private matter.”
The bulk of the Enquirer’s story is not online, but the Post acquired a physical copy of the paper and highlighted a few PG-13 details of Kroft and Goines’ affair—including an incident where Kroft quaffed some champagne he had poured down Goines’ backside:

The newsman — who boasted to Goines that he was the “go-to” interviewer forPresident Obama — had some particularly unusual tastes in bed, the mag said. One time, he was “pouring champagne in her behind and drinking the bubbly,” the report claims. [...]

In one sexting session, Kroft allegedly cooed to Goines, “Miss you and all that goes with it. Especially my favorite tastes and colors … pink and brown.” Another time, the 69-year-old newsman asked Goines, 41, “What exactly would be your preference,” the Enquirer reported. “U all over and deep inside of me,” Goines responded.

At one point, the hard-working TV journalist, who has a son with Conant, lamented his long hours on the job, the report said. “Working late. Just ordered out. Would rather be eating your pudding,” he allegedly wrote.
Goines, who is 41 and married, allegedly ended the affair because she felt Kroft had become too needy: “Lisan never wanted him to leave his wife, and she never contemplated leaving her husband and she told him it was best that it end.” An active Facebook account registered under her name contains photos of a woman who appears to be her; she was most recently photographed in public
at a December 2013 champagne reception held in Manhattan for the chef Paul Liebrandt.

yeaim7lu32ragtchac8j.png

This is not the first sex scandal to befall 60 Minutes. While stationed in Iraq in 2008, the married foreign affairs correspondent Lara Logan began sleeping with CNN correspondent Michael Ware and a military contractor named Joe Burkett (who ended up divorcing his wife to marry Logan). The tale of Logan’s love triangle was first published by the National Enquirer as well.

Eating booty gang strikes again :win:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: every black women dream