60 year old LA crip bragging about how dangerous LA is

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
them la gang nikkas too freaky with the piercings all in they face nipple piercing bellyring tongue ring nikkas gangbang different for sure

:dame:

It's a video of 99 Mafia's kissing his friend from back in the gap. Way before Lil Wayne and baby. It's another from N.O.T.S. with a guy rapping with 2 earrings, big old hoops.

4:00 minute's

00:17 kissing another man :dead:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as usual thecoli doesn't listen to the video

He's jus sayin it's silly to declare war on LA rappers when they are out of town in NY, Philly, etc when they have nothing to do with the murders of PNB Rock and other out of town rappers.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I think his hoover crip or something, I watched one of his videos where he was gloating about his son beating up crip mac in jail

Ahh, so gangsterism is handed down across generations now..its generational so itll never go away. That's why some things have to be hippest in the bud

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Ahh, so gangsterism is handed down across generations now..its generational so itll never go away. That's why some things have to be hippest in the bud

Sad as hell, they never did anything with their lives besides commit crimes and go to prison. No wonder most of the OGs are drug addicts and alcoholics now with nothing but stories of 1984 turf wars.

I think there’s one pastor who deeply regrets starting the avenue, which later inspired 14 year old Raymond Washington to start the crips