73 year old bodybuilder out of Augusta, GA, Sam "Sonny" Bryant Jr. #blackexcellence

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
the woman on the right is a trainer at my gym, she's 67 and consistently wins the senior circuit BB competitions. no reason to give up on fitness just because of age, you don't have to look like the seniors in this thread, but getting regular workouts in shouldn't be an issue

Ethel_Richardson_1.jpg

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
the woman on the right is a trainer at my gym, she's 67 and consistently wins the senior circuit BB competitions. no reason to give up on fitness just because of age, you don't have to look like the seniors in this thread, but getting regular workouts in shouldn't be an issue

Ethel_Richardson_1.jpg
Big ole facts

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

Ethel_Richardson_1.jpg
Chick in the middle could be wifey:wow:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
:russ: at 1:55. Ol' head flexing in the mirror and young buck behind him on the flat bench pushing that peewee weight. i know you not supposed to weight watch in the gym, but that type of shyt would have me heated:pachaha: