74% of Americans support Israel.. 7 in 10 blame Hamas for the war. HARVARD POLL (right wing lean, poll may not be accurate)

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
IMG-3774.jpg
Israel and Ukraine being viewed more favorably than Black Lives Matter is a joke.

Bend over backwards to pay foreign whites while shytting on your own citizens. Trash.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
The average American just parrots whatever they report on CNN/Fox News. That's no surprise. People are retarded.

What's your point.

Negged for this obvious propaganda

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
The media is making it out like the youth are Team Hamas...no they just have a problem with 40,000 people that got killed in 7 months just for living in Gaza and the future problems this is going to cause. Hamas got to go but killing this many innocent people is just gona make the Hamas membership grow and guess what the youth will be dealing with this for decades to come. Bibi already said the US should get involved in rebuilding the Gaza they literally trashed so it's gona be our tax dollars that will be used for that. No bailout for a foreign country I'm sorry. It's also frustrating when we can't fix the homeless problem, debt issues and Healthcare in our country but can fund wars over seas over conflicts we shouldn't be apart of. We clearly can't chew gum and walk cause we cant fix our own problems at home. All while Isreal was sitting on a surplus while having free Healthcare while we gave them billion each year. People can't say this on mainstream TV without being called a Jew hatter unfortunately.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Hamas deserves to be dismantled arrested and tried.

Netanyahu deserves to be arrested and tried along with any IDF soldier or settler committing war crimes.

/conflict
Shut up cracker.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I mean... how can you not? :heh:

@Sonic Boom of the South :therethere:

How you gonna sit there and say October 7th ain't what kicked this whole thing off this time?
You dumb fukk there has been a conflict for over 70 years with zionist bombing Palestinians.

You dumb mutt cac fakkit.
Personally I think you both are right.

Like @Sonic Boom of the South said its been going on for so long. But like @CP3. Said most people didn't give a fukk until Oct 7th.

Before that only Muslims really spoke on the conflict. Not even Jews here gave a fukk because they didn't care about Israel, they're here.

Every year there has been "Free Palestine" protest here and no counter protest until Oct 7th.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The average American just parrots whatever they report on CNN/Fox News. That's no surprise. People are retarded.

What's your point.

Negged for this obvious propaganda
I love how you post something this stupid when the literal poll has Fox News and CNN at near parity approval/disapproval rates :mjlol:

d2303abc-26b6-4837-98db-20dfaf9feb29_text.gif

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You post on the coli.
Haha and?? Does that mean I’m not successful in real life?? Stop projecting.

And I see that bytch ass OP (whose name I won’t mention out of respect for the legend of the same moniker) is the only one who dapped your post. But he won’t respond to me directly. In multiple threads now.

Like a bytch.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Haha and?? Does that mean I’m not successful in real life?? Stop projecting.

And I see that bytch ass OP (whose name I won’t mention out of respect for the legend of the same moniker) is the only one who dapped your post. But he won’t respond to me directly. In multiple threads now.

Like a bytch.
You're still posting on the coli.