74% of Americans support Israel.. 7 in 10 blame Hamas for the war. HARVARD POLL (right wing lean, poll may not be accurate)

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Look at Israel’s reputation before Oct 7th and now. Then ask yourself what Hamas accomplished.

And now I’m not defending their means. But their accomplishments are obvious.

At the end of all this it’s likely that Palestinians will achieve official internationally recognized statehood, which can be leveraged to engage in real dialogue about establishing a sovereign state. That said, it’s not always easy to make that move into sovereignty as we have seen in other parts of the world. Many times the governments that take over are incompetent at best and corrupt at worst. Still statehood is statehood and will be a huge achievement if that happens.

But again, look at Israel’s international reputation before Oct 7 and now. That’s the real war.
If anything the Hamas attack set back a Palestinian statehood 100x

There reputation is exactly the same the people that hated them still hate them and there still getting the same exact support and aid from allies regardless of protests (which has always been going on)

so yeah nothing was accomplished but the destruction of the strip that Israel will have an even stronger hold of and a lot of mealiness deaths

There is no way in any sense you can twist the Oct 7 attack as any kinda win for the Palestinian cause

And if Trump gets back in it is completely null and void

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I believe this but it doesn't necessary mean anything in terms of the right thing to do
Half of this country is consistently dead wrong on everything by virtue of being maga so the majority of the country being wrong on certain topics ain't shocking
If they gave a blind poll to americans about their feelings towards blacks I'm sure it would be a lot of things that aren't true or lack nuance :yeshrug:
A lot of these people didn't know shyt about this conflict before Oct 7 and are only now learning everything through whatever echo chamber they in on social media

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after reading some of the thread

yeah i would field goal punt the OP’s bytch ass

mf responding to every post except the one that pointed out reputable people on both sides believe harvard/harris to be flawed.

keep yourself safe zionist clown

Last edited:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
after reading some of the thread

yeah i would field goal punt the OP’s bytch ass

mf responding to every post except the one that pointed out reputable people on both sides believe harvard/harris to be flawed.

keep yourself safe zionist clown
PRC_2024.3.21_Israel-Hamas_00-02.png

Pew research

Last edited:

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Was it the ones whose passports were found in the wreckage after the firey inferno destroyed 2 huge buildings but the passports survived. Those guys? :lupe:

Tons of debris, body parts, documents, and personally effects survived the crashes.

The passports, 2 were recovered from flight 93 that didn’t hit a building and one was blown out before the towers collapsed and found on the street. All were visibly burnt and damaged.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anything the Hamas attack set back a Palestinian statehood 100x

There reputation is exactly the same the people that hated them still hate them and there still getting the same exact support and aid from allies regardless of protests (which has always been going on)

so yeah nothing was accomplished but the destruction of the strip that Israel will have an even stronger hold of and a lot of mealiness deaths

There is no way in any sense you can twist the Oct 7 attack as any kinda win for the Palestinian cause

And if Trump gets back in it is completely null and void
Time will tell.

I hope you’re wrong though because of what an Israel win means for the world.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No bin laden explicitly said the twin towers were getting bombed because of troops in Saudi Arabia.

In fact most terror attacks really have little to do with religion at the end of the day. They are responding to real geopolitical angst.

This is the blind side of being a race of people who have held into power in a particular country. These things are foreign to people who never had to struggle for self determination.
no one flies a fukking plane into a skyscraper, without believing that allah is going to reward them for it. you....aren't really denying that, are you? :dead:

you can replace allah with another deity, if it helps you sterilize the fact

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't stand you, white boy. Nothing but hatred and racism from your devilish mouth every time non-white foreigners come up. You ain't slick enough to show your wicked soul to Africans or us so you do it to kids dying in Palestine. I have no idea why you still exist here, but you'll be burning soon enough.
palestinians dont support Hamas? :dahell:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
The world never let's problems get solved anymore. They are being made to linger on forever. Let them go at it and what happens happens. We dropped 2 nukes on Japan, they are our best friends now. Beef got solved. :yeshrug:They obviously hate each other, there really isn't a path to coexist at this point. Someone got to move.