81 days into 2021 there has been 103 mass shootings in the US

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Surprised me too. I recently decided if I will not advise people to do double leg takedowns (or anything that makes anyone fall backwards) if they have to fight anyone. People are just too uncoordinated and not used to falling backwards. I don’t think it’s a safe play. Too many legal ramifications if it goes south.

And sadly you’re right. If you’re a bigger guy then you’re definitely more likely to be sued or even arrested after a fight or any other self defense situation. It’s good you’ve got that in mind. I’m sure nothing will ever happen to you, but if it does, don’t talk to the cops without a lawyer, even if you were 100% justified and everyone saw that you clearly did nothing wrong.

Stay safe out there.
No lie told breh :yeshrug:
You right about taking falls :ohhh:
When rolling we learned drills to learned how to take them. Even then sometimes you come back with bruises and this is in a controlled environment with padding. So much can wrong just with those. Nowadays you see people suplexing others spiking them on their head on concrete. Can be a miracle they don't come out paralysed from it

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
We've probably reached the point of no return with the number of guns in distribution.

That said, we have to stop conflating gang violence "mass shootings" with other mass shootings. The only reason it's done is to mudy the water.
We have. Sad fact but it’s true. There’s already thousands of not millions of Americans that are very upfront that they won’t comply with any mandatory national gun registries, let alone any buy-back programs.

Any gun control legislation has to be implemented with keeping in mind there are more guns in America than Americans.

The good news is that I do think there’s a lot that can be done to effectively lower gun deaths in America, and there’s a lot that can be done to curb mass shootings. There are good solutions out there.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Only solution left, is to invent some kind of machine or beam that permanently destabilize the internal function of a gun. :francis:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
thankful I live in relative safety in Brooklyn

make slippery slope arguments about gun regulation in 2021, Brehs
Boulder is the definition of lily white safe