It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
just watched this..eddie again killed another mexico card

rocky hernandez is ready for another title shot
flores vs nontshinga was :ohmy: :wow: - easy FOTY candidate ridiculous war from the little guys
cruz vs mrdjenovich was sad because mrdjenovich was clearly passed her prime and cruz just beat her down
fukking estrada nearly lost this shyt..cortes was like you sleeping on me because im a +800 underdog...the KD to me is the reason why estrada won that fight

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
just watched this..eddie again killed another mexico card

rocky hernandez is ready for another title shot
flores vs nontshinga was :ohmy: :wow: - easy FOTY candidate ridiculous war from the little guys
cruz vs mrdjenovich was sad because mrdjenovich was clearly passed her prime and cruz just beat her down
fukking estrada nearly lost this shyt..cortes was like you sleeping on me because im a +800 underdog...the KD to me is the reason why estrada won that fight
Cortes punching style reminds me of JMM. He got a little wild at times but I think he can be a champ in the division. He just needs to tighten up a few things but he was coming there to take that belt; make no mistake lol

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Cortes punching style reminds me of JMM. He got a little wild at times but I think he can be a champ in the division. He just needs to tighten up a few things but he was coming there to take that belt; make no mistake lol
nacho did some really good things...cortes can prolly beat franco to be honest