9 cops shoot a white man who had a mental breakdown on the highway.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one knew it was a box cutter until after. He pulled his hand out his pocket and pointed as if it was a gun. I know it’s the coli, but not exactly sure what people think the response always will be :heh:no one’s aiming for feet when someone’s drawing and acting like they are armed with a gun
Makes sense. Didn't realize they didn't know.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I swear I seen some shyt on discovery or a&e back in the day on these non lethal weapons tested and developed for these murderers to use. They don’t even reach for the taser anymore. shyts ridiculous.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
They're trained to be afraid and shoot to kill. It makes no sense that he's on the ground but they're still shooting.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cops seem to think their safety comes before the safety of civilians. Their whole mindset is twisted.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
A bit off topic but I think a robot/drone would've been a good idea in this scenario. The issue is not the use of force but more so the imprecision of the human officers because of fear. Machines dont have that problem.:patrice:

Imagine a drone that could calculate the velocity, mass, biomechanics of a suspect and with mechanical precision shoot at only a calf muscle or even just at the hand which holds the suspect's weapon in it.

With that type of precision, nobody would ever die at the hands of an inforcement officer again. Fear and human error would be abolished.:hubie:

Are you really advocating for some ED-209 scenario? And are you forgetting that machines are still programmed and controlled by humans? A corrupt human creates a corrupt machine.

Think this one through, brother.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
They're trained to be afraid and shoot to kill. It makes no sense that he's on the ground but they're still shooting.
Frfr cacs think they’re van helsing hunting werewolves.