A.Brown,Doug Baldwin, A. Cooper, Tyreek Hill. NEED 3

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coop got butter fingers! I would sit him, but I like the matchup, so D. Baldwin would have to be benched due to Russ not playing to his potential so far. As RBs, I like C. Thompson a lot. He don't get many carries as the others, but so far this season, he has posted double digit points in standard leagues AND he will get goal line touches AND I think teams can run on the Raiders despite me being a Raider fan.

It's your call, OP! Look @ your match ups and adjust your roster accordingly.

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
I
Coop got butter fingers! I would sit him, but I like the matchup, so D. Baldwin would have to be benched due to Russ not playing to his potential so far. As RBs, I like C. Thompson a lot. He don't get many carries as the others, but so far this season, he has posted double digit points in standard leagues AND he will get goal line touches AND I think teams can run on the Raiders despite me being a Raider fan.

It's your call, OP! Look @ your match ups and adjust your roster accordingly.

I'm thinking the same thing for WRs. RBs its a toss up... I can't decide . Quizz has a horrible matchup. ... Miller has a great matchup (but I'm down on miller) and Thompson I'm high on too but I think its a boom or bust with him....

Ahhh fantasy can stress u out lol.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I

I'm thinking the same thing for WRs. RBs its a toss up... I can't decide . Quizz has a horrible matchup. ... Miller has a great matchup (but I'm down on miller) and Thompson I'm high on too but I think its a boom or bust with him....

Ahhh fantasy can stress u out lol.

You may have to play L. Miller this week and may need to make a trade package to get a RB1. Perhaps D. Baldwin and one of your RBs not named L. Miller for someone like D.Cook, as an example. You can do a one on one trade and give up one of your WRs for Gillisee(may have misspelled his name) or go for the gusto and go after K.Hunt. Think about it some and decide if that will work for you.