A City Fights Back Against Heavyweight Cars

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The price of these trucks nowadays will keep a lot of people away

$80,000 plus for these big ass f-350s is ridiculous
money Better spent on a low tier porche or a higher tier bmw/mac. I'll be damned if i spend more than 50k on an American car(exception for teslas).

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Having FAM and a close relative who works and was one of the first Black OG's hired in a dumb long time ago circa I love the trucks cause I see my friends and fam who design certain things. If u don't like it get a tall glass of fresh seaweed and chugg it down.

Went from low white collar, to global head of design on global ad campaigns now doing his own thing.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Good. You should have to have a class B license for these. People don't know how to manage the blind spots. One almost hit my kid's stroller whipe my wife was in a crosswalk.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Good. You should have to have a class B license for these. People don't know how to manage the blind spots. One almost hit my kid's stroller whipe my wife was in a crosswalk.
as crazy as it sounds, you should probably consider adjustable/retractable safety flags that some wheelchair users use.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Has nothing to do with the car. Ass hole bad drivers have risen since smart phones. The amount of times i have to honk because the light turned and people are looking at their phone has risen immeasurably

This is just a cash grab. Nothing more. People will just register out of state.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
In Texas these shyts are everywhere. I'm pretty sure its more pickup trucks in Texas than cars. Hell all of my direct co-workers have pickups (Denali, F250, Dodge Ram TRX, and Toyota Tundra SR5) I think I'm the only one with a sedan. They screaming at the amount of money they have to spend gassing them shyts up now though.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Has nothing to do with the car. Ass hole bad drivers have risen since smart phones. The amount of times i have to honk because the light turned and people are looking at their phone has risen immeasurably

This is just a cash grab. Nothing more. People will just register out of state.

it has everything to do with the car when a drivers visibility is obscured because of the height of the vehicle.

HrczNcIl.png

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
it has everything to do with the car when a drivers visibility is obscured because of the height of the vehicle.

HrczNcIl.png

[
Heavier cars are deadlier:ohhh:

Suvs have been around forever. The visibility now is better than ever. It's the drivers. Theyre more reckless and distracted.

This fee has nothing to do with safety. This is a cash grab. They could ban suvs if they wanted to. This isnt addressing safety at all.