A Dad Took Photos of His Naked Toddler for the Doctor. Google Flagged Him as a Criminal.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
This is actually crazy that google/apple have this much power and authority
Man it's crazy, how the hell did folk not see this obvious shyt.

ppl traded in too much for the convenience that google/apple/cloud offers.. and shyt ain't worth the cost.

not realizing until some fukk shyt happens.. that if you put all your eggs in one basket, they can all be smashed.

So..
Have multiple emails and have external backups.
Use cloud shyt for business and maybe maybe stuff you don't wanna chance losing.
Don't use one service for everything even if it is convenient to do so.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is actually crazy that google/apple have this much power and authority

What's crazier is that people give them that power and authority. Social media and certain forms of technology aren't a need. A convenience for sure, but not a need. That old saying about being careful that the things we own don't end up owning us comes to mind.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I aint got no issue with this :manny:
Is it perfect? Not at all. But hey thats what happens when you decide to use these peoples services.
Don't have everything connected in one place or to one service provider.
It's better for a few parents to lose their gmail accounts and stop thousands of child images being shared than the opposite.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Context context context.

As someone who loves tech, that's what these computers don't got.

There are trillions of hours of total human experience that happen offline and nuance that the average human "gets".

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
i mean, :yeshrug:just add some kind of live person immediate review process, but otherwise good to know Google automatically flagging certain pictures of children.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
So everytime someone sends a nude photo, someone or something at Google is looking at the picture :wow:
I only sent one nude in my life. I was comparing my "size" to them old school Comcast remotes and I sent it to a chick.

She never responded:sadcam:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean, :yeshrug:just add some kind of live person immediate review process, but otherwise good to know Google automatically flagging certain pictures of children.
Google has terrible support and you rarely get in touch with a competent human being there. I guess it's cheaper for them to let a program do everything. Lord help you if you need a person to straighten anything out.