A Football Life Cleveland '95

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Did ya'll watch this shyt?

As a 1st Gen Cleveland Browns fan this shyt damn near brought a tear to my eye. I think I was like 12-13 when the Browns left Cleveland.

My first football game I ever went to I sat in the Dogg Pound.

All I every heard around my house as a kid was Kosar, Byner, Mack, Slaughter, Langhorne, Newsome, Matthews, Minnefield & Dixon.. My Dad and Uncles used to through Dog Biscuits at the TV when we watch they games

Eric Metcalf was my first true favorite football player, Felix Wright is the first professional athlete I met...

This Doc brought all that shyt back.. How they just gonna take a Kid's favorite team :damn:

The stuff I didn't know about as a kid though was how talented that coaching staff was (nobody did then). I didn't know the reason Art Modell left because he mismanaged his money. The year after the browns left Ozzie newsome used their picks with the Ravens to get Johnathan Odgen and Ray Lewis both who the Browns were already targeting...

I've been in a fukked up mood all morning after watching this Documentary...

:pacspit: Art Modell

RIP tho

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
the ending is pretty funny everybody went on to have successes.....................except Cleveland :bryan:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
:sadbron: Dawg pound games since birth brehs, BIRTH...I moved to NY and get laughed at daily for still supporting the team. My pops was born and raised in Cleveland, and lives in Baltimore now, full blown Ravens fan:pacspit::pacspit: fukk that nikka...I still rep Bernie, the ORIGINAL Clay Matthews, Eric Metcalf and Ernest Byner to this day.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I couldn't believe that scumbag Tannenbaum was in Cleveland during that time..

:damn:

He is vermin..

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Finally watched this on DVR over the weekend. Pretty good show, but not quite what I expected...seemed more like a big circle jerk of :beli: than anything. Those fans bringing saws/hammers/drills into the stadium though...:merchant:. Yeah, times have definitely changed.

If only the NFL/Tagliabue had given us the Jacksonville team and not screwed us in '93...all this would've been avoided. (Or at the very least Bmore wouldn't be the city seen as eternal villain to most NFL fans...who knows if Art would've found another suitor.)

And those sweaters :beli:, Lombardi etc. wore...man. You know :what: was watching this show like :wow:.