A Karen double feature"Karen Weaponizes Fake Tears When Calling Cops On Black Man"Anti-Karen BLASTS Karen Who Made Young Girls Cry"

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bytch sitting up here saying she need a name and a date a birth fukk wrong with these White hoes :stopitslime:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why was she pointing at her watch when she said “I need a name and I need a date of birth”…. She was like acting like how she believes an authoritative man acts to the point it didn’t make sense.

My theory is that lots of Karen’s are corporate women where it has allowed women to have this sense of male authority and they try and carry that authority into the real world where it crumbles.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why was she pointing at her watch when she said “I need a name and I need a date of birth”…. She was like acting like how she believes an authoritative man acts to the point it didn’t make sense.

My theory is that lots of Karen’s are corporate women where it has allowed women to have this sense of male authority and they try and carry that authority into the real world where it crumbles.
My theory is that they are bullies that White supremacy has convinced won't get swung on. Those heifers catch the right one on the right day and they are going to be picking up teeth.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

bytch sitting up here saying she need a name and a date a birth fukk wrong with these White hoes :stopitslime:

God sends these Karen's to the right ones dude was light with the whole "welcome to the internet" :krs: especially being this bytch made his daughter cry.. the disrespect at that marshmallow shaped troglodyte should have been on 1000

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
God sends these Karen's to the right ones dude was light with the whole "welcome to the internet" :krs: especially being this bytch made his daughter cry.. the disrespect at that marshmallow shaped troglodyte should have been on 1000
Damn right because it wouldn't be no welcome to the internet fukking it would be no internet and I'd done wit Ham on one of these fukking Karens.