giphy.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Typical "Let me show you n****s how to spit game " internet nonsense

I laugh at clowns thatalwys find their daddy/leader/role models on randam youtube vids of nobodies talking sh!t :mjlol:
p*ssy aint that hard to get, brehs. Just be yourself and watch it literally fall on your lap. I'm no GQ pretty dude. Hell i pretty much fat. I'm not balling. I have never had "game". Never been really good at "spitting game" or talking to women.
But i get plenty of p*ssy, tho. :sas1: I rarely sleep alone. Always got a little stable of 3 sometimes 4 on rotation.
Ive seen cats shoot themselves in the foot trying to get women and being that a lot of my close friends are women the sh!t is hilarious once you know how they view things and watch dudes doing dumb sh!t digging themselves into a whole when they already had the p*ssy lock up at "hello". See the thread i made about this episode not long ago Brehs, when meeting women just be yourself, man. Brehettes please chime in

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Get a car like the one in my Avi and let your car /car keys do all of the talking for you... watch how good you eat then.:cook: