A lot of us know what the problem is, but maybe this will open more eyes…

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

And a lot of us wouldn’t dare read through the comments on this video where black people are giving their detailed experiences on what’s being discussed …

Last edited:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Two words that y'all can't seem to understand the meaning of: systematic racism.
Yeah I feel like black people can do whatever they put their minds to, but to act like these white clowns aren't still actively trying to keep black people below them is bullshyt.
And on top of that, that feeling hopeless shyt didn't randomly come outta nowhere. But that's exactly what you're implying :scust:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Two words that y'all can't seem to understand the meaning of: systematic racism.
Yeah I feel like black people can do whatever they put their minds to, but to act like these white clowns aren't still actively trying to keep black people below them is bullshyt.
And on top of that, that feeling hopeless shyt didn't randomly come outta nowhere. But that's exactly what you're implying :scust:
One word you can’t seem to understand…
”ACCOUNTABILITY”.

And you clearly didn’t watch the video because what you’re saying was discussed…

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Totally understandable. Also keep in mind that it depends on the environment you live in. Back home, I felt hopeless and no opportunities were available but failure. To any black kid, that oppression is imminent especially when you have to try twice as hard as white counterparts.

Once I moved downsouth and realized mostly everyone here is slow as shıt, I had an advantage and ability to grow. This is one of the reasons why I don't want people from up north moving here. Not only will y'all fụck up the economy but the job market will push a lot of those slow people out and make me go back to working twice as hard.