A Message To The Black Man (Willie D Goes In)

montsora

Banned
Daps
I'm pretty sure those "independent", "strong" black women can protect themselves.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The one thing I hate about the modern “woke” movement, is that everything is in goddamn generalities.

Protecting black women needs to be defined. Which black women are we supposed to protect? Is having my sisters, mothers, and girlfrkend’s back not enough? Does Willie D think I’m a p*ssy and bytch made if those are the only black women I activity protect?

Does it only count if it’s on Twitter? I need to join twitter and verbally defend black women? Or when I see a black women, should I ask her who disrespected her, so I can go assault them?

If every man just took care of their mothers, sisters, and girlfriends/wife’s on an individual basis than we wouldn’t need this general non detailed demand of “protect black women”.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

If every man just took care of their mothers, sisters, and girlfriends/wife’s on an individual basis than we wouldn’t need this general non detailed demand of “protect black women”.
Im sure this is the point he is making and anytime that statement is used, this is what people mean

They dont mean for every black man to be a superman to any random black woman but IF every black man in these women's lives protected them, it wouldnt be an issue

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Im sure this is the point he is making and anytime that statement is used, this is what people mean

They dont mean for every black man to be a superman to any random black woman but IF every black man in these women's lives protected them, it wouldnt be an issue
Make sense... I’m slow. I’ll protect you though