A Message To Young Brehs: Avoid Losers Like The Plague

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I'll admit, you could make the argument that I'm one.

But it is absolute pivotal you avoid people who's sole mission in life is just to bring misery to those around him. See being a loser ain't soley about a job occupation or net worth, as it's more about a mfer's attitude and how they look at those around him. Now most mfers who when we think of losers, we think of our brehs working behind a counter or in a warehouse somehwere. That may be the case , but a loser is really a motherfukker that doesn't wanna see anynody make it. You will find these types everywhere.

From the barber shop to the boardroom, there's always one loser ass breh. Either he wants to be the only one in the room playing footsies with cacs or he just has an unfounded expectation of how their life should be as to oppose to what it is, and then take it upon themselves to be a bytch made fukk boy about you and what you aspire to be.

Don't ever chop down another man's tree as my grandfather one said.

Yeah life ain't all ice cream and lollipops and shyt. Never has, never will. But so what. You got one, just one shot to make this life shyt crack for you in a way where you wake up in the morning ready to take this shyt head on. Your life is best spent around people who push and motivate, not humiliate.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 (NIV)

Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is Eternal.