A Plague Tale Requiem -PS5, Series X/S, Switch, PC- 2022

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Damn you were like over a quarter of the way through
i can see why people love it '

it true stealth /.floor is lava style game play that you dont really see anymore; an it great when you fukk up the rats, just eat your ass :russ:

but i was forcing myself to play it, when am having more fun with assassin's creed odyssey on ps extra

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i can see why people love it '

it true stealth /.floor is lava style game play that you dont really see anymore; an it great when you fukk up the rats, just eat your ass :russ:

but i was forcing myself to play it, when am having more fun with assassin's creed odyssey on ps extra

Yeah, the gameplay will always feel like TLOU-Lite, but this is also technically an indie game with a AAA coat of paint, its easy to forget that sometimes while playing.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That ending :picard:
I'm ready for a big boss fight like the last one, but it just ends with a rock to the dome
Great game overall though

idk… I kind of feel cheated by the whole experience. For two games you’re trying to save your little brother, and kill like half the population of Western Europe to do it. Only for you to ultimate cave his skull in anyway? What was it all for then? Why did the mother, father, and millions of people have to die for Amicia to realize that? Like the best ending is killing a cute little 5 year old with a fukking rock? Jeez they def took a page out of druckmanns misery playbook for this one.

I guess no other ending would hit as hard but its at odds with the rest of the story

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
60fps mode out. Time for me to jump in :ehh:

I remember when this game and Gotham Knights announced they would be 30fps and a lot of people around the net including Digital foundry said this was an indication that Current gen consoles wouldn’t be able to hold 60fps for “next gen” games.

I always felt the games just needed more optimization.

In my mind current gen was all about getting better performance in these games. Playing something as big and detailed as Cyberpunk at 60fps is still probably the most “next gen” thing i’ve experienced so far.

Still holding out hope we should get 60fps in most games going forward. I don’t wanna have to build a new PC:francis:

Aveda

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
60fps mode out. Time for me to jump in :ehh:

I remember when this game and Gotham Knights announced they would be 30fps and a lot of people around the net including Digital foundry said this was an indication that Current gen consoles wouldn’t be able to hold 60fps for “next gen” games.

I always felt the games just needed more optimization.

In my mind current gen was all about getting better performance in these games. Playing something as big and detailed as Cyberpunk at 60fps is still probably the most “next gen” thing i’ve experienced so far.

Still holding out hope we should get 60fps in most games going forward. I don’t wanna have to build a new PC:francis:

prebuilts nowadays can play most shyt on ultra and don't have all trash parts. got one from BB for like 2k on sale.