A poem, every man in a hetero relationship’s collective thoughts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go through and cherish my nudes of the past just that more. My previous smashes. My previous double u’s. I never delete a nude. Ever. I never delete a text thread. Ever.

My mouth piece, immaculate. I nearly tear up at the mental gymnastics I was able to perform, mouth piece was on Simone Biles.

The absolute love these women showed me. The willingness to belong to me, care about me. Women. Plural.

I think now as I lay in the bed, hurting deeply, with the thought they are giving that immaculate mouth to some other man. :mjcry:

That big ole booty bouncing off another man’s pelvis. :mjcry;

Those big titties with the one pierced areola covered by some other nasty man saliva. :mjcry:

After hot sex act, laying around panting, sweaty, p*ssy filled to the brim by some other man’s semen. :mjcry:

I LOVE ALL OF MY WOMEN, FOREVER MAN. Once you been with me you belong to me forever. :mjcry:

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I feel that but...those nudes and text thread can and will be be the nail in your coffin when it comes to your current big booty and juicy areolas trusting you and then you will be in torture once again when another man is enjoying her and she is enjoying him...let them go bro...let them go...let thy memories be the only hard drive brother for that code cannot be cracked
:sas2:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Ain't shyt heterosexual about your weak ass.

Broke virgin fakkit too busy writing poems to other men on a sports messageboard.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
i delete my texts every month so you lost me early in the first half my brother

other than that, once she with another nikka i toss her back into the ether. god son across the belly. and dont smile at me in the supermarket we used to go to either.

im not familiar with you :hubie:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
You take some sweet nothings,
And a bit of pillow talk,
Then turn it into the time you fukked her so good,
Her cute lil ass could barely walk