A-Rod Impending NFCCG Meltdown Thread...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I aint worried about this being a backfire thread. This Packers team is the best he's had in over a half-decade, he's playing at peak level, this is his first home NFCCG appearance, all that...

Everything is in his favor, all I know is every time he gets this far he gets his ass handed to him in reverse with horrendous performances, so is it gonna change? Here's the typical A-Rod "one step away" meltdown thread...

He better win this game next week, no way around it...

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Win-loss is a stat when you're 1-3 in the Final Four game and you play like garbage every time out...

Nope. Try again. When your defense allow 38+, there more of a problem then the QB. When your recievers dropping balls and full back fumbling in scoring positions, there more to it then jjst the QB.

But yall are brain washed hot take fans so i dont expect nothing less then to blame the QB for everything

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Not a hater at all. He's a great QB but yall always have an excuse for him. And look at you getting emotional bringing up Lamar when this thread has nothing to do with him.

No one has an excuse for him because losses and wins are not his doing. Its the dumb idiots who buy into the whole "the QB is everything" narrative. Idgaf who u have at QB during those Packers playoff losses. They still losing those games