QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
847eed2503bf544f997b97a76a573cde.gif

b_b

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If the two posters above are paying attention the only jackasses on this site that use that word in nearly every single communication are the posters constantly shouting down anything democrats or independents do that has to do with attempting to help our people. You first see them using the word shill constantly on ***** /pol/ dotwin and other far right fakkit networks. I be in them trenches keeping an eye on them and also trolling them so i can smell these instigating crackers a mile away. Peep how that MagaRussia Stringer Cochran or pazzy get down. They may not be white tho, y'all are right about that. Proud boys also got self hating, crybaby wannabe white mutherfukkers too. Hell that's their founder lmfao

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I haven't heard that word shill period outside of on the Coli. It isn't that serious breh, it's a little sarcasm laced with the Coli point of view.
Who said it was serious? You just posted something that honestly was stupid. I just responded like what normally happens on a messageboard. No more no less. If you haven't heard shill outside the coli you need to leave where you're at because that's sad to be honest. Even where you're at I find that hard to believe unless you deep off in the hood sections.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
How come when other people interject their coli sarcasm and pov, the same people push to get them banned?
I can't speak to that, I've never pushed to get anyone banned. I've never even reached out to a mod or anyone in upper level management here.

I say that and I know I've had people here purposely trolling me or a little to invested in an opinion I had that differed from theirs.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Who said it was serious? You just posted something that honestly was stupid. I just responded like what normally happens on a messageboard. No more no less. If you haven't heard shill outside the coli you need to leave where you're at because that's sad to be honest. Even where you're at I find that hard to believe unless you deep off in the hood sections.
Breh chill the fukk out with all that.

It isn't that serious, shill is not a word I have heard in my circles and I have to deal with Black people from all walks of life and White folks as well. I don't know if it's a difference in regional dialect or what, but that isn't a word people use around here.

Miss me with all that I need to get out because my perspective and experience differs from yours. That shyt is disrespectful AF and makes a lot of assumptions about who I am. Sometimes a simple agree to disagree and keep it moving works well.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh chill the fukk out with all that.

It isn't that serious, shill is not a word I have heard in my circles and I have to deal with Black people from all walks of life and White folks as well. I don't know if it's a difference in regional dialect or what, but that isn't a word people use around here.

Miss me with all that I need to get out because my perspective and experience differs from yours. That shyt is disrespectful AF and makes a lot of assumptions about who I am. Sometimes a simple agree to disagree and keep it moving works well.
Fam whats with all the emotional hype like I said you were a bytch or something? Y'all cats really get online and get upset at the weirdest stuff. I dapped your post aka I'm not coming on no rah rah shyt. If it ain't that serious why are you coming with this when I already said you said something I don't agree with and that's it no more no less? You really that hype over the added stuff that is just "coli sarcasm" to me? I will keep saying this I just disagree with you on the issue. I wasn't trying to make you all upset.

Nothing you posted changes what I think about this situation. It isn't disrespectful at all and if you see it as such I'm sorry you're just being trigger happy with the upset ness on this one. I know where you're from/at and that's another reason I'm saying its bunk. I'm not making all these assumptions about you. I'm talking about this one situation which doesn't equate to making a lot of assumptions about you.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
If the two posters above are paying attention the only jackasses on this site that use that word in nearly every single communication are the posters constantly shouting down anything democrats or independents do that has to do with attempting to help our people. You first see them using the word shill constantly on ***** /pol/ dotwin and other far right fakkit networks. I be in them trenches keeping an eye on them and also trolling them so i can smell these instigating crackers a mile away. Peep how that MagaRussia Stringer Cochran or pazzy get down. They may not be white tho, y'all are right about that. Proud boys also got self hating, crybaby wannabe white mutherfukkers too. Hell that's their founder lmfao

People on here run alt-right and/or Tariq buzzwords into the ground, and then other posters have the gall to play dumb. Or they’re actually not playing. Either way an explanation is a waste of time.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Alexa play “when it all falls down”... and cue up “A Week Ago”

"Now playing Bodies by Drowning Pool...did you know that you can fall asleep easily by this skill I found out, if you want to know the skill just say Alexa Tell Me the New Skill You Found Out!"

:francis: