Admiral Crumple - Nightmare Fuel tracklist, one new Cage feature!

Crumple

All Star
Daps
The replies and support from you guys here gave me more faith and hope. Thank you so much and I hope to see more artists on Coli post albums - rather than songs. Albums. I'm wishing the best for all those working on new albums. Like @TEKBEATZ and @Sccit

Who was the emcee here who had the jail bars album cover? Hope he's working on a new album cause he's dope. My bad for not remembering his name. I'm asking so he gets shine.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
Thank you, that means alot coming from you. Especially what a die hard fan you are of Insane Clown Posse and Three Six MaFeeAhh.

1. Is there any track on the sampler that gives you the most horror core vibes?

2. What's that ICP record with cover that looks like a cartoon and the yellow brick road.

Nightmare Fuel is the most Horrorcore album I've made. My music was always dark, but this is the grimiest. I programmed some drums but also researched over 300 breakbeats and picked like 7 of the dustiest for this album. And I picked very rare samples and sounds. Very different.

I also went back and studied Mac Mal, MC Right, Brotha Lynch Hung, Gravediggaz and Gangsta Nip for this album.

The one quoted in the post above me

That album is called Wizard of the Hood, a Violent J solo album from 20 years ago.

The sampler reminds me of Cage and Yak Ballz, you pressing up CDs?