AEW Fight Forever | JUNE 29TH

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah that gameplay looks pretty good. Basically like 23' No Mercy or DoR like advertised. Little arcadey for me. I hope they sell a lil more but this looks fun. Hope the AI and CAW are good. That's all I need.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is a black Friday sale or PS+ monthly free game at best. I'm not obsessed with graphics, but I can tell shytty game mechanics when I see them. They're too robotic and every move looks clunky. They really need to be no more than charging $20 for this.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

This looks old school in the sense that it would probably be fun if played with a friend in the same room (not over PSN or XBox Live). Like @Cattle Mutilation said in an earlier post, the solo player game would probably only be fun for a week or so.
The good news is that there will probably be a lot of used copies at Gamestop pretty soon after launch, so anybody who wants to play should be able to do so without paying full price.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This looks old school in the sense that it would probably be fun if played with a friend in the same room (not over PSN or XBox Live). Like @Cattle Mutilation said in an earlier post, the solo player game would probably only be fun for a week or so.
The good news is that there will probably be a lot of used copies at Gamestop pretty soon after launch, so anybody who wants to play should be able to do so without paying full price.
That wasn't a comment specifically about this game. That was just a comment about my general gaming habits. Like I got Oregon Trail for the Switch for Christmas. Had a lot of fun playing it but I played it for less than a week after getting it and haven't touched it since.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
That wasn't a comment specifically about this game. That was just a comment about my general gaming habits. Like I got Oregon Trail for the Switch for Christmas. Had a lot of fun playing it but I played it for less than a week after getting it and haven't touched it since.
I can see you playing Fight Forever for the same amount of time before you get bored with it.
:ehh:

Alaskan
Daps
I might be the only one here, but I'm definitely excited for this. I've been playing No Mercy for over 20 years now, it'll be nice to finally have a true sequel. I wish they'd give us a look at the caw setup, but even if it's not perfect at launch I'm sure they'll continue to add things and improve it. Have they said how many caw slots there's going to be?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I might be the only one here, but I'm definitely excited for this. I've been playing No Mercy for over 20 years now, it'll be nice to finally have a true sequel. I wish they'd give us a look at the caw setup, but even if it's not perfect at launch I'm sure they'll continue to add things and improve it. Have they said how many caw slots there's going to be?
They haven't announced anything about CAW mode. It seems like we'll only be able to customize existing wrestlers.

• Wow
Reactions: 907

Alaskan
Daps
They haven't announced anything about CAW mode. It seems like we'll only be able to customize existing wrestlers.

No shyt? I thought they said early on that there's caws, just no downloading ones that other people have made. Caws is the only reason I still play No Mercy, not having it in the 2023 equivalent would be a huge mistake.