AEW Senior Vice President Megha Parekh On Tony Khan's Leadership Style

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
During a recent interview with The A2theK Wrestling Show, AEW Senior Vice President Megha Parekh discussed working with AEW President & CEO Tony Khan, along with his leadership ability. Below are some highlights (via WrestlingInc.com):

Megha Parekh on Tony Khan: “One of the things I really enjoy is that his brain works so much differently than mine. And I like that, because I feel like I am also just constantly learning from him, in terms of his perspective on things. I want to be around people that I can either learn from or teach something to … He’s got one of the biggest, just kindest, most empathetic hearts in a leader.”

On Tony Khan’s leader ship while having such an empathetic heart: “And I think that it really shows that you can be a leader of a successful organization while still having such a huge heart. I thought that the way he was able to put together the show after Brodie Lee, Jon Huber, passed, not in a million years am I creative enough or thoughtful enough to come up with what he did for that show. And that to me is still one of our most impactful shows that we’ve ever done.”

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I clown on Tony a lot but a little while back I was rewatching his first press conference with Punk and he was so proud and happy and seemed like such a nice guy that I started to feel bad for him that it seems like these carnies are taking advantage of his good nature.