AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Neckbeards losing it!!!

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Should switch his gimmick to a union steward for hardworking blue collar wrestlers on some pipe fitter’s union type shyt… I seen him with the Local 580 shirt last week :mjlol:…study Frank Sobotka from season 2 of The Wire

BREH!!! :lupe::krs:

Dock working Kingston would be :banderas:

Dude doing promos in catering like "AYO...*smacks ribs* THESE GUYS...THESE BOWYS IN THE BACK!! THEY NEED TO BE OUT THERE!!"

*Some Rampage sit in getting money from Khan*-
not-me-ops.gif

Kingston: "SEE THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!! WORKRATE "sips a half empty can of pepsi* NEEDS TO BE OUT THEAH AND NOT IN THE BACK!!"

Sheds tear

Same Rampage Jobber:
ef3f0883a5d030734a8d6ed5a627adb3.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Cody fitting to finish his story, take the belt and go on Full Gear and be like...

"So...ugh....what yall wanna talk about" :troll:

LONG....TERM......BOOKING 🤓
Imagine how crazy it would be if someone really did take either the AEW or WWE title belt with them and popped up on the other show. :whew:

Motherfukkers would even get me to watch Raw or Smackdown for that.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Imagine how crazy it would be if someone really did take either the AEW or WWE title belt with them and popped up on the other show. :whew:

Motherfukkers would even get me to watch Raw or Smackdown for that.
I think both are doing fine without your viewership. Rampage needs you though. Heard they're not doing so well.:mjgrin:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think both are doing fine without your viewership. Rampage needs you though. Heard they're not doing so well.:mjgrin:
I watch it if I can manage to stay awake that late, but a lot of the time I'll have it on and fall asleep with it on so still counts lol. My battery is running close to empty by 10 pm on a work day, especially at the end of the week.