AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.. " Edit: Dynamite Rating 2/1 - 901000 viewers #2 on Cable

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THE PARKING LAHT
SRS posted like two hours ago he was going to have news on Miro and hasn't posted shyt yet

HomeWWEWhy Miro Disappeared From AEW Television
WWE
Why Miro Disappeared From AEW Television

By
amee
December 8, 2022

Rusev was released from WWE, and many fans immediately assumed he was on his way to AEW. Miro became The Best Man after he finally debuted, and he soon became The Redeemer. Now, it’s hard to find him anywhere, except his social media.

Sean Sapp reported an update on Miro behind Fightful’s paywall. Miro is not injured, but creative just doesn’t have anything for the former TNT Champion.

AFTER MIRO’S ABSENCES, MANY FANS HAVE WONDERED WHERE HE’S BEEN. AFTER INQUIRING WITH ALL ELITE WRESTLING SOURCES, IT WAS REITERATED TO US THAT MIRO IS AND HAS BEEN COMPLETELY HEALTHY, AND WANTING TO ACTIVELY COMPETE. HOWEVER, WE’RE TOLD THAT CREATIVE SIMPLY HASN’T BEEN PRESENTED FOR HIM.

MIRO LAST APPEARED AT AEW ALL OUT, AND BEFORE THAT, FORBIDDEN DOOR. WHILE IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS BACK TO BEING FIGURED IN CREATIVELY DURING THE SUMMER, THAT HASN’T BEEN THE CASE AND HE’S ONLY WRESTLED FOUR MATCHES IN ALL OF 2022, ALL BETWEEN JUNE 1 AND SEPTEMBER 4. WE’RE TOLD THERE WERE PLANS TO HAVE CREATIVE CONVERSATIONS, BUT THAT THOSE HAVEN’T HAPPENED AS OF YET.

It was also reported that, “Those that we’ve spoken to say that Miro is eager to return to the ring.” No actual return date was given.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
HomeWWEWhy Miro Disappeared From AEW Television
WWE
Why Miro Disappeared From AEW Television

By
amee
December 8, 2022

Rusev was released from WWE, and many fans immediately assumed he was on his way to AEW. Miro became The Best Man after he finally debuted, and he soon became The Redeemer. Now, it’s hard to find him anywhere, except his social media.

Sean Sapp reported an update on Miro behind Fightful’s paywall. Miro is not injured, but creative just doesn’t have anything for the former TNT Champion.

AFTER MIRO’S ABSENCES, MANY FANS HAVE WONDERED WHERE HE’S BEEN. AFTER INQUIRING WITH ALL ELITE WRESTLING SOURCES, IT WAS REITERATED TO US THAT MIRO IS AND HAS BEEN COMPLETELY HEALTHY, AND WANTING TO ACTIVELY COMPETE. HOWEVER, WE’RE TOLD THAT CREATIVE SIMPLY HASN’T BEEN PRESENTED FOR HIM.

MIRO LAST APPEARED AT AEW ALL OUT, AND BEFORE THAT, FORBIDDEN DOOR. WHILE IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS BACK TO BEING FIGURED IN CREATIVELY DURING THE SUMMER, THAT HASN’T BEEN THE CASE AND HE’S ONLY WRESTLED FOUR MATCHES IN ALL OF 2022, ALL BETWEEN JUNE 1 AND SEPTEMBER 4. WE’RE TOLD THERE WERE PLANS TO HAVE CREATIVE CONVERSATIONS, BUT THAT THOSE HAVEN’T HAPPENED AS OF YET.

It was also reported that, “Those that we’ve spoken to say that Miro is eager to return to the ring.” No actual return date was given.

Yikes

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Tony Khan says that he’s planning to boost the star power of the cards for AEW Rampage in order to boost the show’s ratings. During Wednesday’s media card in support of Saturday’s ROH Final Battle, Khan was asked about the fact that Rampage has been ina ratings slump and what plans he has to turn the trend around.

“I definitely am looking to put strong matches on Rampage,” Khan said (per Wrestling Inc). “I think we’ll have a big card this week. With the depth of the roster, I think it’s a time for me to really put all hands on deck to put the strongest shows I can on Friday. And I always try to listen to the feedback from the fans, so going forward, I’m going to try to put things on the Friday show that I think will have the best chance to bring in that audience.”

—-

Did Anybody Else Read The Spoilers? :what:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
* Jon Moxley def. Konosuke Takeshyta. Hangman Page came out after the match and confronted Moxley, saying that AEW won’t clear him and then attacking Moxley with the microphone. They then brawled around the ringside area until Claudio Castagnoli and Wheeler Yuta tried to break it up. Page ended up going down after being shoved into a steel ring post and had to be helped up.

* Regina Di WAVE Championship Match:Hikaru Shida defeated The Bunny

* W. Morrisey and Lee Moriarty defeated Izzy James and Clayton Bloodstone

* AEW All-Atlantic Championship Match:Orange Cassidy defeated NXT UK alumnus Trent Seven

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tony Khan says that he’s planning to boost the star power of the cards for AEW Rampage in order to boost the show’s ratings. During Wednesday’s media card in support of Saturday’s ROH Final Battle, Khan was asked about the fact that Rampage has been ina ratings slump and what plans he has to turn the trend around.

“I definitely am looking to put strong matches on Rampage,” Khan said (per Wrestling Inc). “I think we’ll have a big card this week. With the depth of the roster, I think it’s a time for me to really put all hands on deck to put the strongest shows I can on Friday. And I always try to listen to the feedback from the fans, so going forward, I’m going to try to put things on the Friday show that I think will have the best chance to bring in that audience.”

—-

Translation: No more wrestling once a week. Same thing happened in TNA when they started doing house shows, and they no longer had that once a week benefit.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC

—-

He's been saying this for a while now. A few months ago he was just waiting for his stars to get back from injury & such, which was pretty funny to hear him say since it basically translated to him calling guys like Keith & Swerve not really stars since Rampage was pretty much the only place to watch them :heh: