AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.. " Edit: Dynamite Rating 2/1 - 901000 viewers #2 on Cable

jerniebert

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
giphy.gif

I'm not going to derail the thread anymore.

:insert tired rehashed joke about Tony Khan:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You're a bytch. You can make food anywhere in the world as long as you got fire. Are you still pretending to be black? Do you still use the N word? And of course you'd ask another man to suck your dikk. That doesn't surprise me.
I’ve said I’m black? I talk Spanish with others here all the time. I even translated shyt for people. @krackdagawd have we not lol

It goes to show how bigoted you Cali dudes are. New jersey and New York doesn’t play by your rules. Out here hispanics and blacks is the same thing. But this cac goes to one dynamite show and he believes he’s a tough guy. Have some pride and stop being a cuck.

Guy said you can make food as long as you have fire but doesn’t mean it tastes good. Tell your chef friend to stop being a weirdo. I really don’t want to get into this whole shyt with you. Last time you reported me to the mods :sas1: this is end. I’m not entertaining your cuck ass cac self.

Eric Brooks

VOTE!!!
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The reason why seafood is better on the coast is because of how fresh it is. Someone in middle America can do seafood but it probably won't be as good because once seafood is out the water for a while it's gonna start to age fast.

if someone grew up on the east coast and around chopped cheese and they are good at it.. they shouldn't have a problem replicating that elsewhere.

jerniebert

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
The reason why seafood is better on the coast is because of how fresh it is. Someone in middle America can do seafood but it probably won't be as good because once seafood is out the water for a while it's gonna start to age fast.

if someone grew up on the east coast and around chopped cheese and they are good at it.. they shouldn't have a problem replicating that elsewhere.
Not trying to turn the thread into a food thread but you can find good food all over the world. But it's the coli and we have lots of threads on thing you can and can't eat, wear, where you can do things etc... I get the joke. The little lying hater bytch just tries to hard and I let him know again.

Rollie Forbes

Talk Black to me.
Daps
i don't get it
Nick Khan did an interview recently and spoke very highly about Shad Khan. When asked about Tony, Nick Khan said something along the lines of "I've never met the kid", and brushed off the subject. Nick basically saluted Shad and crapped on Tony. Since then, the "wrestling media" has been running with the "kid" nickname for Tony Khan.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THE PARKING LAHT
I’ve said I’m black? I talk Spanish with others here all the time. I even translated shyt for people. @krackdagawd have we not lol

It goes to show how bigoted you Cali dudes are. New jersey and New York doesn’t play by your rules. Out here hispanics and blacks is the same thing. But this cac goes to one dynamite show and he believes he’s a tough guy. Have some pride and stop being a cuck.

Guy said you can make food as long as you have fire but doesn’t mean it tastes good. Tell your chef friend to stop being a weirdo. I really don’t want to get into this whole shyt with you. Last time you reported me to the mods :sas1: this is end. I’m not entertaining your cuck ass cac self.
joakim-noah.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Idk what’s going on in here but there are black hispanics. For the most part cali dudes only come across Mexicans (although there are black Mexicans) but yeah. Imagine telling a Haitian/DR/PR/Cuban they are not black. At the same I consider Spaniards and Argentinians cacs :manny:

jerniebert

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Idk what’s going on in here but there are black hispanics. For the most part cali dudes only come across Mexicans (although there are black Mexicans) but yeah. Imagine telling a Haitian/DR/PR/Cuban they are not black. At the same I consider Spaniards and Argentinians cacs

Nothing going on here. He's still mad at me because I 1 starred one of his threads where he was crying for another man to be unbanned. I was going to send out the bat signal to one of my black friends to reply but I decided against it. Enjoy your day!

:mjgrin:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Idk what’s going on in here but there are black hispanics. For the most part cali dudes only come across Mexicans (although there are black Mexicans) but yeah. Imagine telling a Haitian/DR/PR/Cuban they are not black. At the same I consider Spaniards and Argentinians cacs :manny:
Leave it be breh. Ese mamaguevo le gusta que le den a la mujer de el.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Hold up they in aew? Forget how hip hop aew is adderrall man got the back filled w bad bytches :damn:

Why can’t we be in the bra and panties era now :mjcry: all I got to see as a kid was a bunch of skinny big titty Karens on my tv :beli:

Now all these girls wanna be 90s all japan instead of attitude era thottin