AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.. " Edit: Dynamite Rating 2/1 - 901000 viewers #2 on Cable

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Hold up they in aew? Forget how hip hop aew is adderrall man got the back filled w bad bytches :damn:

Why can’t we be in the bra and panties era now :mjcry: all I got to see as a kid was a bunch of skinny big titty Karens on my tv :beli:
Make it a royal rumble of panties and bras only. I’d pay for that ppv so it’s 4K :wow:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hold up they in aew? Forget how hip hop aew is adderrall man got the back filled w bad bytches :damn:

Why can’t we be in the bra and panties era now :mjcry: all I got to see as a kid was a bunch of skinny big titty Karens on my tv :beli:

Now all these girls wanna be 90s all japan instead of attitude era thottin
they jobbed out for one match, not in AEW

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
one of the Fightful "Grapsody" AEW supermarks having a meltdown at last night's show being such a success :bryan:

Larry Legend

Greatest Poster alive
Daps
Tf is he ranting about :mjtf:

Looks like people got at him for his nonstop WWE hate tweets during RAW/in general, and he went on that whole "it's deeper than yall think, I used to be a fan" WWE betrayed meltdown in an attempt to justify it

:skip:

I think people forget to just.... have fun with this shyt man. watching and talking wrestling should always be fun. it's entertainment at the end of the day. somewhere along the way, the dweebs turned wrestling into this over-analytical pie graph geeked out bullshyt and the meltzers of the world put batteries in their backs. Like.. relax brehs. have fun. its a tv show.

have the dialogue. debate, cheer, boo, complain, react, etc. but above all, have fukking fun bro.. it's not that serious. I know it feels like it sometimes because we all love this thing, but I promise it's not.

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Looks like people got at him for his nonstop WWE hate tweets during RAW/in general, and he went on that whole "it's deeper than yall think, I used to be a fan" WWE betrayed meltdown in an attempt to justify it

:skip:

I think people forget to just.... have fun with this shyt man. watching and talking wrestling should always be fun. it's entertainment at the end of the day. somewhere along the way, the dweebs turned wrestling into this over-analytical pie graph geeked out bullshyt and the meltzers of the world put batteries in their backs. Like.. relax brehs. have fun. its a tv show.

have the dialogue. debate, cheer, boo, complain, react, etc. but above all, have fukking fun bro.. it's not that serious. I know it feels like it sometimes because we all love this thing, but I promise it's not.

You got to factor in the reality that the arguments, stan nonsense, and even threats over this fake shyt just seems heavy to deal with.

It reminds me of when I was watching "Rugrats" the other week. My nick picky ass son comes in and discusses how the parents don't care for the kids doing the most, then my wife pointed out their bad parenting. Last but not least, I see Tommy and Chucky using teddy bears as a diversion, so they can stay longer in the toy store. This shyt not only infuriated me, but made me just cut the entire show off in disgust and watch some shyt on YouTube.

With wrestling, it's like a bunch of old ass man children arguing about 5-star clinics and promotions that don't give an entire shyt about them. Along with the fact that the booking has been ass for quite some time, nostalgia driven narratives, and just down right bad miserable fanboys bytching all over the internet.

It becomes tiresome to enjoy. You could try to ignore it, but the damage is already done. How can I enjoy the product, if the fan base kills the vibes?

"Oh, you can ignore it." On the grounds that maybe some of the shyt talking is right all along, or maybe this shyt is not even fun no more.

Larry Legend

Greatest Poster alive
Daps
You got to factor in the reality that the arguments, stan nonsense, and even threats over this fake shyt just seems heavy to deal with.

It reminds me of when I was watching "Rugrats" the other week. My nick picky ass son comes in and discusses how the parents don't care for the kids doing the most, then my wife pointed out their bad parenting. Last but not least, I see Tommy and Chucky using teddy bears as a diversion, so they can stay longer in the toy store. This shyt not only infuriated me, but made me just cut the entire show off in disgust and watch some shyt on YouTube.

With wrestling, it's like a bunch of old ass man children arguing about 5-star clinics and promotions that don't give an entire shyt about them. Along with the fact that the booking has been ass for quite some time, nostalgia driven narratives, and just down right bad miserable fanboys bytching all over the internet.

It becomes tiresome to enjoy. You could try to ignore it, but the damage is already done. How can I enjoy the product, if the fan base kills the vibes?

"Oh, you can ignore it." On the grounds that maybe some of the shyt talking is right all along, or maybe this shyt is not even fun no more.
I think y’all might wanna turn the channel at that point man. As cliche as that is, It’s a million things on tv. Go watch last of us, first two episodes are great

:whew:

You nikkas are clearly torturing yourselves with this wrestling shyt and don’t enjoy it, so why even waste time

Larry Legend

Greatest Poster alive
Daps
Final thoughts on this…

I know we’re all jaded from years of over consumption. It’s impossible to not be. The dialogue, the arguments, the critiques etc. perfectly fine. It’s all a byproduct of fandom and it’s normal across all genres of content.

But it should all be rooted in fun at the end of the day. pro wrestling is entertainment. It’s performance art for your enjoyment. When you no longer enjoy it, or the product/culture even infuriates you and disturbs ya peace.. 1. that’s a little concerning, and 2. You might wanna step away for a little while. Take a break. Hop out.. find new shyt you’re into, and come back once you feel that itch again. It’s perfectly fine and probably needed.

I took that wrestling vacay plenty of times.. shyt, AEW is what finally brought me back full time. Now I’m at a place where watching is fun for me. I look forward to upcoming shows, love what both AEW and WWE are doing currently. There’s shyt I absolutely don’t like, but it’s nothing that has me punching air in some type of wrestling induced rage. Some brehs gotta relax. Take this shyt for what it is lol

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Final thoughts on this…

I know we’re all jaded from years of over consumption. It’s impossible to not be. The dialogue, the arguments, the critiques etc. perfectly fine. It’s all a byproduct of fandom and it’s normal across all genres of content.

But it should all be rooted in fun at the end of the day. pro wrestling is entertainment. It’s performance art for your enjoyment. When you no longer enjoy it, or the product/culture even infuriates you and disturbs ya peace.. 1. that’s a little concerning, and 2. You might wanna step away for a little while. Take a break. Hop out.. find new shyt you’re into, and come back once you feel that itch again. It’s perfectly fine and probably needed.

I took that wrestling vacay plenty of times.. shyt, AEW is what finally brought me back full time.

Yeah, that's where I'm at. Hence, why I'm not around these parts, just only come through to get second hand smoke on fukkery. I tried with Wrestle Kingdom but....sighs...it's the same shyt. The event felt so underwhelming, despite allowing a portion of the crowd to make noise. Even Raw XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX just felt like "been there done that". Hell, my beloved DDT doesn't feel fun anymore. I was a die hard stan, but realize that it's just another company trying to get by. Maybe Covid just expose what's wrong with the business, from the fans to the wrestlers.

Maybe I just got old and trying to chase something that's so long gone :mjcry:

Larry Legend

Greatest Poster alive
Daps
Yeah, that's where I'm at. Hence, why I'm not around these parts, just only come through to get second hand smoke on fukkery. I tried with Wrestle Kingdom but....sighs...it's the same shyt. The event felt so underwhelming, despite allowing a portion of the crowd to make noise. Even Raw XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX just felt like "been there done that". Hell, my beloved DDT doesn't feel fun anymore. I was a die hard stan, but realize that it's just another company trying to get by. Maybe Covid just expose what's wrong with the business, from the fans to the wrestlers.

Maybe I just got old and trying to chase something that's so long gone :mjcry:

Look man, as a blind Laker STAN, I feel ya pain.. I understand watching the product and desperately wanting it to be good. Blindly trusting in management to right the ship, and seeing them fall flat time after time all while wasting the arguable GOAT’s final years of his prime. Regardless of it only being basketball, I’m so invested in this team that seeing them fall apart fukks with me and genuinely upsets me.

So I get it. It’s hypocritical for me to say take a break because I just can’t let the bum ass lakers go…

But I’m also at the point where I’m okay with missing games, or turning the channel when I don’t like what I’m seeing. Will always support, but sometimes from afar.. the game of hoops is bigger than the Lakers. Still watch games from all around the NBA, follow and root for the players I enjoy.

The lakers stinking ain’t about to kill my enjoyment for the game of basketball.