AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Brian Gewirtz: "AEW is in the top 5 every week, someone will pay them"

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dynamite might have a higher rating next week than Grand Slam. They really should've had MJF cash in last night, instead they're waiting to crown him in his hometown. I would argue giving him a championship level entrance would be just as big a moment at the ppv.

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I fully expect them to drop under a million next week. I said they were gonna stay over a million after All Out even without Punk and the Elite just off the curiousity of the Title tournament.

Now I do think, its time to push the black delegation though. The Acclaimed, Jade, Sweve/Lee......They are getting a little bit of attention even from people outside wrestling (Peep Cardi B posting the clip of Jade with Trina). All 3 acts are probably the hottest they been and got potential to crossover (potential I said, not certain lol)

Its time. You can put Mox anywhere with the belt the hardcore AEW fans will sustain that and give MJF segments with the mic but try and go close a couple of dynamites with the Acclaimed vs Swerve/Lee or Luchas or whoever. They're might be something there. Personally I would like to see Lee/Sweve an the Acclaim have actual segments to close the show but I know Tony dont get down like that...but he should.

Also sports entertainer Jericho on his Durag Vince with the ROH title might get something but not too much

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
That tells me they need more Acclaimed/jade etc. on the show and less vanilla cacs

the big cac attractions are gone but even if they werent it was time to put these guys on consistently weekly on the rest of the card with stories. Its not gonna be Moxley as much as hes held it down

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don't get how the show with the two semi-final matches in a smaller arena outdraws the show they've been building to for a month with the finals in a tennis stadium

• Haha
Reactions: jeh