AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Neckbeards losing it!!!

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why did he take all those dumb bumps in the match? the leg "injury" was a great out for him to work a smart and safe style around the story. This dude on roids bumping like Darby no wonder he's falling apart. I thought he was the do less and make more of it guy? Played himself.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
MJF going down for awhile is pretty bad since so many guys storylines involve him (Wardlow, Acclaimed, Joe, Cole, etc).
I mean, it depends on him actually losing the belt. Khan has a track record of not scrapping plans unless it's literally impossible to continue with them, so MJF might become a part timer with the belt until he's healed :francis: but even if he's out for a while, I'd say:

-The Joe feud will conclude at World's End regardless.

-I think most of us will be more than ok with the Wardlow stuff going away :heh:

-The Cole angle is the one that hurts the most but who knows when he can comeback from injury so regardless of how long MJF will be out, that's something that will continue to move at a snail's pace.

-The Devil stuff can also hold or they can reveal it and use it as the reason MJF goes away for a while.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Twenty four months till fully healed.

Eighteen months no lifting.
Six month rehab starting with water weight.

Ypu gotta start all over.

If he tries to cheat.

He becomes Mr wonderful hiding his gimp arm in wcw.

Art Barr
He actually had a torn labrum before and worked thru it, worked a PPV match against Jungle Boy with it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I mean, it depends on him actually losing the belt. Khan has a track record of not scrapping plans unless it's literally impossible to continue with them, so MJF might become a full part timer with the belt until he's healed :francis: but even if he's out for a while, I'd say:

-The Joe feud will conclude at World's End regardless.

-I think most of us will be more than ok with the Wardlow stuff going away :heh:

-The Cole angle is the one that hurts the most but who knows when he can comeback from injury so regardless of how long MJF will be out, that's something that will continue to move at a snail's pace.

-The Devil stuff can also hold or they can reveal it and use it as the reason MJF goes away for a while.
If MJF hadn't been a dumbass and tweeted that he had the torn labrum, they could have the devil and his gimps mercilessly beat him down at the PPV so they could write him off TV for a while saying he suffered the torn labrum at the hands of the devil.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He actually had a torn labrum before and worked thru it, worked a PPV match against Jungle Boy with it.

Keep fukk'n around and get made Into Mr wonderful.

You gon have to sit down on the shelf.
The more you try and act like it is gonna heal itself.
You risk becoming a gimp.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh where is the Kevin Nash commentary.

Now the Indy wrasslin who saved wrasslin win again.

Where is all the Nash talk now.

Been real quiet.

Somebody at me when that bum Kevin Nash say sumfin this time.
Only way he says anything.
is if cm punk has to sue wwe again.

Art Barr

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Why did he take all those dumb bumps in the match? the leg "injury" was a great out for him to work a smart and safe style around the story. This dude on roids bumping like Darby no wonder he's falling apart. I thought he was the do less and make more of it guy? Played himself.

He always talks about how he wants to show people that you don’t have to take big risks to get the crowd invested and then he pops his hip out of place on a dangerous Cactus Jack style elbow to the outside, does a very risky cutter to the floor, and busts his shoulder on a top rope rock bottom. Maybe stick to kangaroo kicks and double clotheslines.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He always talks about how he wants to show people that you don’t have to take big risks to get the crowd invested and then he pops his hip out of place on a dangerous Cactus Jack style elbow to the outside, does a very risky cutter to the floor, and busts his shoulder on a top rope rock bottom. Maybe stick to kangaroo kicks and double clotheslines.
Yeah that match was a very uncharacteristic MJF match. Though that cutter was wild to watch.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Can't believe y'all hating on dude of putting up a show :dead: he did a top rope elbow in the Iron Man match with Dragon and I didn't see a single complaint or concern trolling about his well being for doing a risky move like that one.

Also :dead: at believing anything MJF says, dude is keeping it kayfabe 99% of the time. I don't even buy into his "I was a bullied jewish kid" shtick, he's just being a carny.

He's been able to put over the most basic moves in existence, he gets major props from me :manny:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
And I want to be tall, sometimes shyt just isn’t in the cards for you.

I'm sure QT Marshall is a nice guy and obviously has an eye for talent as a producer and trainer. But, if this guy really said he "wants to be a wrestling star", then he's out of his damn mind and has delusions of grandeur. He couldn't get over in a romance storyline where he was the face and he couldn't get over when he was gifted not one, but two stables. His ceiling in WWE is either a coach/producer in developmental, jobber, or guy who tries to break up fights.

If he wants to be a wrestling "star", he should go to a company dumb enough to try to make that happen like MLW or AAA.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure QT Marshall is a nice guy and obviously has an eye for talent as a producer and trainer. But, if this guy really said he "wants to be a wrestling star", then he's out of his damn mind and has delusions of grandeur. He couldn't get over in a romance storyline where he was the face and he couldn't get over when he was gifted not one, but two stables. His ceiling in WWE is either a coach/producer in developmental, jobber, or guy who tries to break up fights.

If he wants to be a wrestling "star", he should go to a company dumb enough to try to make that happen like MLW or AAA.
AAA already put a title on him

Apparently Punk told him to fukk off from Collision and dragging down Hobbs, so TK took the fall for scrapping all the QTV stuff and took QT off the creative team. So basically QT is just pissed all his stupid bullshyt wasn't going to be accepted in AEW anymore.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Cody Rhodes buried his so called friend, qt marshall.

That to casuals.

Qt Marshall will never get a fair shake.
Cody said he was a friend.

Yet spent his time burying his so called friend.

Art Barr

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Cody Rhodes buried his so called friend, qt marshall.

That to casuals.

Qt Marshall will never get a fair shake.
Cody said he was a friend.

Yet spent his time burying his so called friend.

Art Barr

QT Marshall has gotten more than a fair shake and flopped spectacularly. Like I said, probably a good worker and trainer, but in no way, shape or form, should have ever been pushed or given stables.