AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Neckbeards losing it!!!

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
They feel like they got where they are doing it their way, and that’s that…. And I mean, they aren’t wrong lol
I guess my question is where are they. Does any of this happen with out Tony Khan and Cody? I guess that's being unfair. Like, it's not out of the question that Tony only got involved as a means to bring Punk back to wrestling.

I think the bucks are the world's greatest t-shirt salesmen, omega used to be arguably the greatest wrestler in the world, what has page accomplished?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
WHERE'S THE LIE :mjcry:
mark-wahlberg-crickets.gif

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
This shyt even funnier when you realize bruh has dumped hundreds of millions of dollars into getting his e-fed on tv just so he can be friends with wrestlers.

Meanwhile, the Jag's stadium is in dire need of a repair but "OMGOMGOMGOMG DADDY THAT'S MATT TREMONT CAN I BUY HIM!!!🥰"

Daddy Khan:
ralph-kramden-jackie-gleason.gif

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
khans way to put a bunch of roster names onto the show and give them something to do
Then u won’t see some of them for weeks…maybe months

:mjlol:

Khan further proving Vince and em's point. Yes, these dudes are indie and probably popular on an IWC level, but the average wrestling fan do not know any of these fukking people. Nobody will want to subscribe to 200 subscriptions, binge-watch BTE, check out Dark and Elevation, and see what's the significance on Twitter, a ten-year-old gif, and an old ass PWI magazine article to find out why this match is even happening:unimpressed:. On the real, if Khan was smart...he should try to make Rampage a news show talking about Indies throughout the country. Sort of like how UFC covers bush leagues, or MILB to MLB. That would not only be a game changer, but will make all of these dumb ass decisions make some sort of sense, because the audience can see the potential of the indie wrestlers that are being booked on national TV.

Instead, we are looking at random matches with random wrestlers on a random episode of Dynamite.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Khan further proving Vince and em's point. Yes, these dudes are indie and probably popular on an IWC level, but the average wrestling fan do not know any of these fukking people. Nobody will want to subscribe to 200 subscriptions, binge-watch BTE, check out Dark and Elevation, and see what's the significance on Twitter, a ten-year-old gif, and an old ass PWI magazine article to find out why this match is even happening:unimpressed:. On the real, if Khan was smart...he should try to make Rampage a news show talking about Indies throughout the country. Sort of like how UFC covers bush leagues, or MILB to MLB. That would not only be a game changer, but will make all of these dumb ass decisions make some sort of sense, because the audience can see the potential of the indie wrestlers that are being booked on national TV.

Instead, we are looking at random matches with random wrestlers on a random episode of Dynamite.

Matt hardy on that poster , haven’t seen him in a while. Last I saw he broke up wit private party then suddenly they were helping eachother in ANOTHER random battle royal :mjlol: …. Then he was posting on twitter as Broken Matt hardy

None of it is logical