AEW - "The Story of a Mark and His Money.." Edit: Brian Gewirtz: "AEW is in the top 5 every week, someone will pay them"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Wouldn't shock me if TK is that protective of Punk because Punk might also have some sort of additional responsibilities other than being a talent that are a part of his contract.

Based on the guy changing his twitter profile to remove AEW from there, looks like he got fired.

I'm surprised that there would be no video footage of this given it happened in gorilla. Him saying "it's under investigation" is all he could really say TBH because his focus that evening was putting on the biggest event in company history.
Is filming gorilla something that happens normally if there isn’t some sort of segment planned to be filmed from there?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
not that bad considering it was week 0 for college football, although the only marquee teams were either already done playing (Notre Dame) or relegated to a bullshyt channel nobody has/watches (USC). Next week will be interesting against the full slate

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
It all goes back to tony khan man being a horrible boss and a mark who cant put his foot down or make rules because he wants to be friends with all of his action figures

Youre now suspending your so called top guy who should be a locker room leader , 2years in a row
:mjlol:
Tony acts more like a chaperone at a high school dance then a principal at an institution.

If AEW crash and burns it won’t be because of 1 wrestler…it will be because of the lack of leadership, accountability and negligence from Tony. The company is rotten on the inside and it’s spilling out into the open.

It’s a miracle that AEW has even made it this far. A competent boss would turn AEW into a complete powerhouse that would legitimately be on the same level as the WWE.

I’ve defended Punk plenty but he gotta take accountability too for allowing his emotions to get the best of him. At the same time it’s not his job to be checking the talent…It should be Tony’s job.

The travel coordinator that fukked with his travel at All In? Yeah I’ll 100% be pissed about that because that’s very unprofessional and personal. That makes the company look real bad.

But real talk…I think Punk should just bow out and pull a Cody. He ain’t gonna win the fight against The Elite and they’re jock holders.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
It all goes back to tony khan man being a horrible boss and a mark who cant put his foot down or make rules because he wants to be friends with all of his action figures
RR___Poster_Images_16.png

SISK216_1_512x288_2172219157_large.png