African Ladies and Gentlemen, I need some advice....

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I met this really wonderful, handsome, West African man a few weeks ago. He's smart, very kind, and (help me lawd :takedat:) sexy as hell. He's currently in school, finishing up his Associates degree in Biology as well as working full time. He comes up from NYC, (because I no longer live down there.) to see me once a week and the kicker is, I live in upstate, ny. This man is serious! :blessed:

Here is the thing, I have never been with an African man before and don't want to do the wrong things or say the wrong things to him. Please give me some advice on how to do things the right way so I don't F- up!

Thank you in advance!:salute:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
I met this really wonderful, handsome, West African man a few weeks ago. He's smart, very kind, and (help me lawd :takedat:) sexy as hell. He's currently in school, finishing up his Associates degree in Biology as well as working full time. He comes up from NYC, (because I no longer live down there.) to see me once a week and the kicker is, I live in upstate, ny. This man is serious! :blessed:

Here is the thing, I have never been with an African man before and don't want to do the wrong things or say the wrong things to him. Please give me some advice on how to do things the right way so I don't F- up!

Thank you in advance!:salute:

don't discuss Jollof rice and about how a certain West African country makes it better than another :francis::francis: