After Earth trailer (Will & Jaden Smith)

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
i swear if this fukkin movie has a twist ending :laff::laff::laff:

m night gotta be the corniest director ever :childplease:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What fukking trailer are some of yall watching? Are you seeing the same horrible horrible horrible disgusting awful CGI of the animals in this shyt? Do you hear the horrible corny ass fukking dialogue? "THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FEAR........BUT DANGER... IS VERY REAL"

Shamylan better not try any tricks.. he can't do that shyt in this social media age.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Cant believe its been 4 years since Will's last movie

Edit: I forgot about MIB3. Seven Pounds came out in 2008, MIB in 2012. Still tho :ohhh:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Watch the twist be they went back in time and are on prehistoric earth somehow starting humanity.

i swear i thought the same thing :pachaha:

on the real tho, people unfairly criticize M. Night. The only pure filth he made IMO was Lady in the Water. The Village was dope to me, The Happening, and Devil too. He just relies on the whole twist thing too much.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
i swear i thought the same thing :pachaha:

on the real tho, people unfairly criticize M. Night. The only pure filth he made IMO was Lady in the Water. The Village was dope to me, The Happening, and Devil too. He just relies on the whole twist thing too much.

:wtf: That movie was PURE fukkING ASS breh, and he didn't direct Devil, just produced it.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I liked it :manny:

I liked the Village too, a whole lot.

The only movie I was :scusthov: to Lady in the Water

The happening was...different. Somehow I got free movie tickets for it back in the day. Saw it wit a homie then took a bytch to it. Was one of those movies where it was like, it kind of sucked, but all the fukked up deaths early on were pretty cool. The twist though...so fukking stupid

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
M Night? The fukk u thinking Will? The Happening was the worst movie I've ever seen in theaters. Def gonna be waiting on the reviews for this one

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
this movie will be mostly his son.
will is going to be at the crash site dying

idk.

saw what he did to Airbender :snoop:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
looks like garbage

He chose this over Django? :why:

Have y'all read the Django script?

People keep using this as a slight to Will...honestly, if I was in his position, I probably wouldn't take that shyt either. Tarantino overstepping his bounds with that one...

Hey Will, if noone else is hiring your son, take that as a fukking hint :birdman:

It's not a "hint", Hollywood isn't trying to put a young black dude on. They are open about it.

Will has known this his entire life, so he's out there doing it himself.

Regarding M. Night...dude *shoots* his movies pretty well. Visually, I'd actually go as far as calling him one of the better directors working today. His issue has been his scripts.

Truthfully though, outside of The Happening...I've not been that slighted by him. Lady in the Water was...strange. I get what he was trying to do, but it ended up feeling too self-absorbed.

The Village would have been FINE if not for the "modern era twist". That really made the whole thing feel stupid. It could have worked as a good old fashioned period piece about the dangers of belief and fear of the outside world.

Don't need to defend Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, or Signs. Niccas already know....:obama:

Hopefully this can be a return to form.

(Note : I've not seen Airbender. But that seemed more like a Hollywood financial film, not a *true* M. Night joint).