After my last dream i dont think I want to sleep no more

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I keep having dreams where I miss the school bus home :francis:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Had a dream my mom died but didn’t tell us and she “stayed behind” and I only found out she was ghost when I tried to hug her and she disappeared. Had me shook :merchant: I woke up and called her in the middle of the night. I was up all night after that.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Real talk, I use to have dreams like that when I was REALLY young, really abstract dreams.

now, I smoke too much to dream actively or to remember what it was I was dreaming about. But, if I end up not smoking for like 3 or so days, AND workout and do a little healthy routine with it, I get really vivid dreams again.

probably part astral projection but I’m not so well versed in those subjects and the language as much as I have a experienced understanding of the concepts

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Real talk, I use to have dreams like that when I was REALLY young, really abstract dreams.

now, I smoke too much to dream actively or to remember what it was I was dreaming about. But, if I end up not smoking for like 3 or so days, AND workout and do a little healthy routine with it, I get really vivid dreams again.

probably part astral projection but I’m not so well versed in those subjects and the language as much as I have a experienced understanding of the concepts
You was one of them poltergiest kids

Had a dream my mom died but didn’t tell us and she “stayed behind” and I only found out she was ghost when I tried to hug her and she disappeared. Had me shook :merchant: I woke up and called her in the middle of the night. I was up all night after that.
You study ? You ever been to the Elysian Fields?

I can take you there.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/yal...f-water-coli-poltergiest-please-enter.740965/
I keep having dreams where I miss the school bus home :francis:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
LOLOLOL HELL NAH OP U GOOFY :lolbron:

catch multiple hands and then get flung into a wall in your own dream, brehs

Have a dream where u Walk in on your pops smashing your mom and then tell u to take ur lil ass back to bed, brehs
I was thrown around in a circle in mid air. From my knowledge that could have been an initiation into some dark shyt.

Daps
I had a dream that I was tossed from a moving train. Minutes later someone whispered in my ear in my dream and I was woken by being tossed out of bed. I couldn’t go back to sleep after what happened to me.