Aida Rodriguez - “Latinos need to be just as angry about Tamir Rice If They want sympathy”

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im a fair person and I have dated Hispanics before (and will again)...but something really concerns me. I don't even want to say it because it makes me look like some right wing fukkboy but....we are subsidizing a group of people with an anti-black culture whose next generation will identify as white. There is clear racism in many Hispanic communities and countries. They come here and look down on black people. And yet during normal times (i.e. non-Trump times) our government allows them to waltz in, gives them incentives, and crafts policies that directly help them.

And by the time their American children grow up, many of that new generation will identify as white and not only look down on black people - they'll look down on immigrant Hispanics too. These kids grow up being embarrassed by their parents and wanting to fully integrate into white America.

I don't support Trump at all, my post history clearly shows that. But I support strong immigration laws. I'd like to see the legal immigration system fixed to allow them to come here...but make no mistake, I truly believe we're watching another race that is poised to leap frog blacks. Look at California, where Asian lawmakers are killing affirmative action to get rid of black college students (while doing nothing against white students who get in due to legacy rules). Not hard to see what areas of the work force that Hispanics will monopolize against blacks...

All real points you stated

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
@Yoda stay having the most to say when he feels like black folk are attacking Mexicans but he's always absent when the conversation is about racism in their community.
There are many more posters but the three I tagged are so transparent with their shyt.

And @dj-method-x , I saw you view this thread yesterday, and you skipped right past it. :mjpls: