Aight, I'ma finally give you lame ass coli nikkas the secrets to getting women.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read outside of handsome gang

U don't actually need any game if ur in that group so ur advice wouldn't help the average coli breh

The average coli breh prefers white women so I really don't understand why they struggle at all. White women easy AF and hardly require game. I've seen lame ass Indians with white women :skip:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
As someone that has found great success irl and online dating… The key is simply having the basic necessities that an adult should have, being somewhat social, being in decent shape, and being clean. I don’t know one man that is social with his shyt together that struggles with women.
Real shyt along with having ur basics together. That Love Dorsey chick online who gives long speeches in her car mentioned this before. U gotta have ur basics together (having a own place or means to get ur own place, a good job, functioning car/means of transportation, food to eat, etc.) as a man and as a grown up. Very true about being social...however there are some social butterflies outchea who still struggle in relationships and usually that's a sign of other issues.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The average coli breh prefers white women so I really don't understand why they struggle at all. White women easy AF and hardly require game. I've seen lame ass Indians with white women :skip:
The fresh and fit nikkas pawgers. I Rozay like to play the game on hard. QUEENS ONLY!!