Akademiks sh1ts on Meek Mill, Freddie Gibbs and Ben Baller one last time; AK foot on Meek neck?

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He’s Nick Cannon in love don’t cost a thing if he never came outside. I’m not cool with a cornball who won’t come outside or say anything to anyone’s face calling black men c00ns, celebriting dead of kids, giving nick names to killers. Where I’m from if that wasn’t your lane you stayed out it or nikkaz fukked up if you stepped cross the line.

You probably see yourself in ak and was a cornball, I respect your support of him. O I’ll you looking at a mirro and seeing where you could be :ehh:

If meek talked all that shyt he talks and stayed inside and I would call him p*ssy also
im sure where youre from is full of people that never left.

Not really something to aim for.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nah some people like him and 69 need to die so this culture can see life has consequences.

Did Nip not show that by saying what he said to his Killer ?

Stop being fukking idiots all of y’all

Nip talked about AK too and where is Nip ?

bullshyt like this cannibalization of us gives space to whites to control every part.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Did Nip not show that by saying what he said to his Killer ?

Stop being fukking idiots all of y’all

Nip talked about AK too and where is Nip ?

bullshyt like this cannibalization of us gives space to whites to control every part.
Nip knew what could happened to him. He was hiding behind a computer screen with his tail tucked like bytch.

imagine how much of a disappointment y’all to y’all fathers. Generation of guys who cool with hiding behind computers, as a man you failed as a father if you son is talking shyt on the net and scared to say to people face. While generation of pussies. Hopefully y’all don’t have sons :hubie:

Generation of guys who think it’s cool to troll in the net and not face real life situations.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nip knew what could happened to him. He was hiding behind a computer screen with his tail tucked like bytch.

imagine how much of a disappointment y’all to y’all fathers. Generation of guys who cool with hiding behind computers, as a man you failed as a father if you son is talking shyt on the net and scared to say to people face. While generation of pussies. Hopefully y’all don’t have sons :hubie:

Generation of guys who think it’s cool to troll in the net and not face real life situations.

Yup

bytch made nikkas

A quarter of a real nikka wouldnt even play devils advocate

They'd be too disgusted

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You people online really making it seem a black man's only resolution to conflict is violence. Then wonder why other races be looking at you with a side eye

Our God in heaven knows there will never be a day you disrespect me in person n just walk away. You'll have to show me

Little do you know my son can split ya forehead from 200 yards away. But it's YOU i should fear. Foh
Thecoli ya'll :blessed::mjlol:

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Thecoli ya'll :blessed::mjlol:

Not a contradiction if you follow the conversation. Though I know you rather fish for daps
That's the energy that's respected around here.

Try to keep it grown n rational n it turns into you're p*ssy you're corny from dweebs that think buying a stolen 380 N hanging in packs makes them tuff

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Young Thug just threaten to shoot Pusha
And none of you fake moralists raised an eyebrow.

:gucci:

Damn near the whole thread said Young Thug was a clown for that.

The fact of the matter is Ak is not going to repeat what he's saying on social media to anyone. Vic Mensa punked him, for Christ sake. So he has no reason to be aggressive on the internet.

I'm not seeing how this is hard to understand.

Fred.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
I’m not with non artists clowning/critiquing artists especially when it comes to numbers and “relevance” period. It’s not needed in any genre of music and it never has been. Especially in this era of trolling. I don’t mean how like we do on this forum but how people like Ak and actual critics do it for a living.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Nah some people like him and 69 need to die so this culture can see life has consequences.

Life does have consequences that’s why people die from fukked up disease, from cancer and shyt. Let the universe take these dumbasses out when it’s time, no need to take it upon yourself.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Life does have consequences that’s why people die from fukked up disease, from cancer and shyt. Let the universe take these dumbasses out when it’s time, no need to take it upon yourself.
I dont believe in karma. Cause what did the innocent child do to die the painful death that Steve Jobs died from.