Alabama driver ordered to say sorry or face jail for telling officer ‘get your ass out of the way’

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I understand him completely fukk that cop but it seems like you have to swallow some stuff to be with/around your seed

Glad it was dismissed though

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather lie than spend any time in jail, you can pretend to be principled all you want :manny:

No. It’s a preservation mentality…. You ain’t never been jammed up…. Do you even have kids….?

I realize, black folks don't have the same value in freedom and not being oppressed than others.

That's just the reality of the situation

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I realize, black folks don't have the same value in freedom and not being oppressed than others.

No you don’t live in our reality….. Has nothing to do with freedom, slave mentality or none of those bullshyt buzz words internet nikkas think are impactful……

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you don’t live in our reality….. Has nothing to do with freedom, slave mentality or none of those bullshyt buzz words internet nikkas think are impactful……

Imagine being so glued to a computer screen that you think every person is a btich that folds to whip at the drop of the hat.

You don't need to know my background but we are fundamentally built differently.

I'm not saying what I wouldn't and wouldn't do but you got fukked up if you think some pig will have me kiss his boots just because.

That's fukking crazy in 1065, 1865 or 2065.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

Suck my dikk, this is a forum, I'd rather let some inbred cop hear what he wants to hear instead of spend a week and some change with a bunch of criminal fakkits

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine being so glued to a computer screen that you think every person is a btich that folds to whip at the drop of the hat.

You don't need to know my background but we are fundamentally built differently.

I'm not saying what I wouldn't and wouldn't do but you got fukked up if you think some pig will have me kiss his boots just because.

That's fukking crazy in 1065, 1865 or 2065.

Don’t you have a nice paying job in IT?