Alabama Senate votes to ban hormone therapy & transgender surgery on minors

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
I don't know if you've seen the show "I Am Jazz", but that boy's parents gave him puberty blockers when he was 8.
You're not even making any real point. You're just trying to drum up hate.

"No trolling" indeed.

You should read what she has to say.

Jazz Jennings: When I First Knew I Was Transgender

“When did you first know?”

I get asked a lot of questions about my life, and that’s the one that comes up the most. The answer is easy. Ever since I could form coherent thoughts, I knew I was a girl trapped inside a boy’s body. There was never any confusion in my mind. The confusing part was why no one else could see what was wrong ...

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
good for you crusading for this, but most people don't care that kids have to wait until 17/18 (whatever legal age is in a state) to transition. you act like they gotta wait til 30, 18 is still young AF.
You're asking people to suffer from GID until some arbitrary age is reached (it's 19 in Alabama according to this bill), which is inhumane. Even before getting into that, this bill forces gender nonconforming kids to be outed to their parents. That at least should be a cause for concern. It's a huge red flag that signals this bill isn't about protecting anybody.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Who gives a fukk? Alabama has bigger problems then mentally ill children and their enabling parents. Y’all stay falling for these rethug culture war bullshyt

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You're asking people to suffer from GID until some arbitrary age is reached (it's 19 in Alabama according to this bill), which is inhumane. Even before getting into that, this bill forces gender nonconforming kids to be outed to their parents. That at least should be a cause for concern. It's a huge red flag that signals this bill isn't about protecting anybody.
wow...:wow:

Just, wow...:wow: