Alexis Fields has declared herself for the 2022 Streets F.L(For Life) Draft class.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Wait, shorty was doing all that thirst trapping and was actually married?

This is what got me... Like really? Thats a red flag no matter how you slic....

Funny you say that,she asked the husband how he felt about her post:mjlol:.

He was losing ownership of his wife right under his nose#BeDiligent

You dont marry or put your seeds in a woman you dont feel like you own to a certain extent.

Well, there you go. It's like... Okay, and look where that got him. I'm not with the corny incel red pill shyt. But you do have to pay attention. Dude is down bad, and looks like a fool right now after trying to be 'understanding'. It's perfectly okay as a man to have boundaries. She is going to have them for you too. I cannot even count the number of times my wife would say stuff like 'She didn't want another woman cooking for me'. Just little shyt like that when them hoes at the HOA meetings get out of pocket bringing me macaroni in tupperware:hubie: . It's not a huge deal, but its a boundary she don't like crossed, and I don't have a problem with that...

Likewise, thirst trapping on insta all the damn day is going to be something I'm not fukking with, and she knows that and respects it as well. Two way street man.

Marriage can work. It can, but man.....