All These Beauty Shows On TV & NOT ONE I Mean NOT ONE Barber Show (Why Is That?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mindblown: they got all these beauty shows like L.A. Hair and etc and not one barbershop show. Also, they even got Black Ink and L.A. Ink. Black Ink is an urban show. Barbershop is still great business and under-appreciated :snoop: Man, if we had a barbershop show with barbers beefin and shyt it would do ratings. I think they don't want no real :mjpls: on tv like that. shyt should've been done by now. The movie Barbershop told us it's a market for that shyt. Somebody gotta pitch an idea to the networks.

Superstar
Daps
they had one. before chris brown went all hulk he was on there . i think it was on mtv. it was around the time he still had the lisp

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
it wouldn't do numbers because Nielsen research has proved that time and time again that black men are a terrible tv demographic to chase.
The only thing that black men watch consistently on TV is sports, and I don't have a problem with that.

Black women have so much programming toward them because they are a huge tv watching demographic. It's just business.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
There was 1 but it was corny drama. Girls woulda liked it more.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Something like that would be on VH1 or something and be fake as hell.

It'll probably be entertaining as fukk from a fukkery standpoint though. I still watch Black Ink Crew strictly for the fukkery cause they can't tattoo for shyt on there.

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Barbershops hold the answer to all of life's problems.

The people in charge can't have people bettering their lives.