Alleged Unearthed Letters To An Imprisoned Tupac From Jada Pinkett Smith And Mike Tyson

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Throughout the course of his 25 years, Tupac Shakur met many people, impacted even more, but still called very few his close friends. Two of the lucky ones to be accepted into Pac’s inner circle were Jada Pinkett Smith and Mike Tyson.

Having known Jada since high school and finding a commonality in Tyson’s oftentimes combative, yet embracing personality, Afeni’s baby boy constantly spoke of the two in only the highest regards. Part of the reason why is because Pac found peace in knowing their support was always there, following him through the vast array trials and tribulations his rebellious life allotted. Case in point, his stint in a maximum security penitentiary in 1995.

For the combined low, low price of $1,850, eBay user lhow5797 is selling what appears to be extremely rare pieces of Don Killuminat”s memorabilia. Letters from both Tyson – whose correspondence was also sent from prison as both were simultaneously incarcerated – and Jada are available for purchase. We can’t confirm the authenticity and the seller hasn’t responded to our inquiries at this time. If they’re legit, the letters provide some sort of unfiltered insight into how both held Pac close to their hearts as a friend, brother and, in Pinkett’s sense, maybe more.

I say maybe more because Tupac and Jada’s bond has always been speculated as more than simply a friendship. Pinkett and Pac both spoke almost religiously of one another, but never confirmed the two were romantically linked. So seeing Jada address pictures with the phrase “To My Baby” with her in a silk nighty and confess her hesitation of his marriage to Keisha Morris only adds fuel to a fire that has burned brightly for years.

"I just finished talking to you about an hour ago! I decided to call Mommie because I was so emotional! Not in a bad way, but relieved to hear the life in your voice. I’ve been aching to hear that strong voice!

I’m not sending the letter about Keisha because it was irrelevant now that we talked! I still don’t feel she’s what you need right now, but for real, I’ve got to trust you!

If you feel her, something must be real! I only hope the situation making you feel you have to accept anything less than you deserve only cause it’s been there. You and I will never feel any of our partners are worthy of either of us, so it’s not for me for judge, really! I want someone to love you to the fullest! They have to love the man you truly are! She should praise you, adore you, worship you inside and out whether you’re right or wrong, pretty or ugly! You are the sun and the moon and should be treated accordingly!

If it’s true, your heart Will love her beyond the sins of our existence! That’s how you should be loved and that’s how you should be loved back! It’s unconditional!

You walk now with two eyes open, when she’s by your side, with ease. You should be able to close one! I’ve always felt safe with you, even through all the madness! I’ve never had a problem closing that one eye when I was by your side."

Whether they were or weren’t a couple is water under the bridge by now and better served for urban legend. Pac’s physical passed away not long after these letters were written and Jada plays the leading lady in one of the world’s most recognizable marriages in 2014. But, there was love involved. Deep, undeniable, passionate love. On one hand, selling the letters could be construed as an invasion of privacy.

However, the other part of me believes they represent yet another polarizing glimpse into Tupac Amaru Shakur’s life.

See the auctions for each of the letters on eBay.

jada-pinkett-smith-letter-to-tupac.jpg

jada-pinkett-smith-2.jpg

jada-pinkett-smith.jpg

jada-pinket-smith-letters-to-tupac-2.jpg

http://uproxx.com/smokingsection/2014/10/jada-pinkett-smith-mike-tyson-tupac-letters/