Almost had to beat some lil kid up at the park today

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
So me n my girl took our lil boy to the park to get out and run around…we went to one park it was empty, we stayed for a bit

Then we went to another one and this shyt was packed…full of all kinda lil kids…so he wanna run around and join the fun

First off, it was some lil cac kids out there being weird…the older lil girl yells out “go to your crush I mean your cousin” to another baby cac…me and my girl looked at each other like :dahell:

So some lil grown black churn show up and my boy sees them and wants to run around with them…I guess the lil fat ass boy wasn’t feeling it…I wasn’t paying attention but my girl was like he’s being an a$$hole, blocking my son from going down the slide, blocking him from walking past him etc

Now my son is 4…this lil nikka had to be about 10 and 3 times his size so he knows he’s a lil kid….so I call my boy over and we ask him what’s going on…he said the lil boy was being mean and called him a shythead

So I walks to the playground and the lil boy is looking right at me cause he know I’m stepping to him…so I ask him what’s going on and he says “he’s trying to hit me” (which he wasn’t) and I just look at him and says “he’s four” and gave him a death stare…the I looked over to his guardian with the same look like u better get this big ass jit before I beat you with him, then I let my kid continue to play

When we left he says he told them bye losers

But yea I fight kids and they parents bout mine…if they were the same age I woulda told him to man up, but naw this 100+ pound hit was finna get these hands

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You don't put hands on the kid. You find another kid that look like he bad as fukk and pay him $20 to beat this kid up.
DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt.jpg

Beat that kid's ass

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
you were gonna beat up a 10 year old? idk who's the lame n this situation you or your kid :mjlol:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I'm all about protecting our kids, you were totally in the right. 10 year olds can catch Hands too, just make sure ya girl got the car started up so y'all can roll out with the quickness!

:whoa: