Alonzo’s plan didn’t make sense if he was planning that shyt all week.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Too much needed to happen on the the last day the Russians gave him to come up with that money.

Like if Snoop wasn’t around and didn’t give up sandman, he would’ve been fukked.

And why did he need a warrant to rob Roger? :dahell: I mean yeah, they was going to kill him and the warrant provided an excuse for being over there in the first place but it still didn’t make sense for him to wait until the last day to do it.

maybe he was on plan c or d by the time he got to that day :manny: a lot of unanswered questions.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I guess he had a few possible plans.

He told Smiley and the cholos that he may need them to kill someone for him, and in the bathtub. Jake fails the daily test (not being crooked, not taking $$), so he calls them right after they kill Roger. He could have saved himself some money and just killed Jake in the house and claim Roger did it.

I’m not sure why he decided to go with the Mexicans instead, his crooked cop friends seemed more trustworthy (for lack of a better word) than Hillside Trece. They were all doing the same dirt together.

Alonzo plays it off like nothing and says “it’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove”, but obviously he felt Jake was a threat since he wanted him dead. Yet after he beat the hell out of Jake, he left him alive. I wasn’t totally sure about Alonzo’s motives and thought process there.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Too much needed to happen on the the last day the Russians gave him to come up with that money.

Like if Snoop wasn’t around and didn’t give up sandman, he would’ve been fukked.

And why did he need a warrant to rob Roger? :dahell: I mean yeah, they was going to kill him and the warrant provided an excuse for being over there in the first place but it still didn’t make sense for him to wait until the last day to do it.

maybe he was on plan c or d by the time he got to that day :manny: a lot of unanswered questions.
he fukked up bringin jake to roger house in the first place..

roger saw somethin in jake n knew way more about him than alonzo did...

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Jake was the Feds like Dre’s character said then Alonzo was not going to have him killed by any cop.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Alonzo was an idiot. He thought he was smarter than he actually was. You put your foot on folks necks(all the people in The Jungle) for so long, you have to expect they’ll rebel once the opportunity presents itself. They were sick of his shyt.