Alternate Universe

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Man sometimes I cant help but think there is an alternate universe out there where it is a "Black Mans World."

As a Black guy I have to struggle just to pay bills and live decent while my caucasian counterparts usually just be on some :win:.

Does anyone think that there is a planet where the exact opposite occurs?:yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i remember once in a class we discussed the existence of parallel universes. it was a seminar class but the teacher had like multiple degrees in various non-related fields. most of the stuff he said went over my head and it's been a while since he said it so i forget exactly what his explanation was but he talked about how there's only a certain number of times matter can be permuted (mathematically speaking) so it's inevitable that there is an alternate version of you somewhere out in the universe (or alternate universe). like there's a number, or some type of number, scientists came up with. i forget what it is at the moment.

all in all, it was a weird discussion for an african american studies seminar class considering most topics don't revolve around that subject but i enjoyed it thoroughly. he was one of the few teachers in my discipline that always challenged me...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Man sometimes I cant help but think there is an alternate universe out there where it is a "Black Mans World."

As a Black guy I have to struggle just to pay bills and live decent while my caucasian counterparts usually just be on some :win:.

Does anyone think that there is a planet where the exact opposite occurs?:yeshrug:

there are parallel and alternate universes...

tho all groups struggle white struggle also...whatever whites have is not better...

you just gotta spend less/work/strategically for better opportunity...
or switch fields...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

there are plenty of places around the globe where the Black Man is revered, respected, and even envied, just not in the U.S. :to:

You gotta travel outside the country and explore the world if possible.

But yeah, I think there are different types of realities so parallel worlds are possible