Always Second Best?- UFC 274: Oliveria v Gaethje/ Thug Rose v Esparaza/ Chandler v Ferguson

Who Ya' Got

• Charles "Bruno Mars" Olivera

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Justin "Glue Eater" Gaethje

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Rose "Pat Barry's PAWG" Namajunas

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Carla ":mjplease:" Esparaza

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Michael "Blind Side" Chandler

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Tony "Short Bus" Ferguson

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mauricio "Shogun" Rua

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • "OSP" Ovince Saint Preux

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Donald "Fugazzi Cowboy" Cerrone

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Joe Lauzon

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
He knocked him dowm twice just like dustin... both of them were to scared to follow trough. I get it, its scary to be on the ground with charles. They got choked out anyway, why not try to finish him when he was hurt?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Tony is done. He hasn’t won a single round in two years and last night was one of the worst KO I’ve ever seen

Speaking of, That SW bout was one of the worst I’ve ever seen. I knew Carla was a bad matchup for rose but wtf. She will never be a consistent fighter. And that corner advice from Pedo Barry was atocious

Do Bronx has improved greatly but I think the biggest change in him is he doesn’t quit anymore. But he still has a sus chin and durability. Dudes are absolutely petrified to follow up after hurting him and I don’t know why. Yes he’s dangerous af but when has he ever submitted anyone defensively? This letting him recover only to club and sub you is a losing strategy. We know a dude like Islam will battle him in the ground. And if Felder and Pettis can outgrapple him then so can he

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
giphy.gif

:banderas: