Am i the only one shocked at the hate Offset is getting for cheating on Cardi B? That's who he is

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm irritated at the fact that they made a baby together. If there were ever two people who did not need to collaborate on a procreation project, it's the two of them. Especially after listening to respective interviews with each of them. I guess on a positive note with them both being wealthy, the kid will have the best education which hopefully offset the lack of brain stimuli on the home front. Imagine Offset and Cardi B having a conversation about the daily happenings in the news. Or a conversation about anything at all for that matter. Short Bus Chronicles.
They ain’t wealthy, they just rich. Wrath is generational. Their kid still might end being raised in Newark

Daps
im not shocked one bit, in this world the man is always wrong the female is always right

knl14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elaborate.

I’m not exactly sure what you want me to elaborate on or what more I can add, but at its core it makes sense to expect your spouse to treat you differently than they treated past girlfriends they didn’t marry. When you validate a relationship getting married, it makes sense to think that there’s something different about you. Past behavior can be an indicator of future behavior, but not necessarily.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m not exactly sure what you want me to elaborate on or what more I can add, but at its core it makes sense to expect your spouse to treat you differently than they treated past girlfriends they didn’t marry. When you validate a relationship getting married, it makes sense to think that there’s something different about you. Past behavior can be an indicator of future behavior, but not necessarily.
Seems narcissistic and a bit delusional. People also get married for more reasons than validating a relationship. I would guess this was one of those situations.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Actually that does matter :what:
:mjlol:

That means these women are never gonna be living happily ever after:damn:

She doesn't want to accept that reality :whoa:

Everyone can change:damn:

Past doesn't matter:damn:

And hoes wonder why they stay getting conned :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran