Amarosa On Bill Maher

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
i really don't trust amarosa nor believe a lot of things she says... she stuck around in the white house supporting this man even though claims he used to smooch on ivanka's butt and give her sloppy wet kisses.... you see a creepy old man slobbering down his daughter while grabbing a handful of her ass and you stick around...? then you get fired so now there's all these revelations about how bad things were.... amarosa, gtfoh..... i believe trump is a bad man that probably did some of the things she alleges, but she's no better because she supported all of those things until he decided to get rid of her.... sounds like a case of butt hurt to me.....

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i really don't trust amarosa nor believe a lot of things she says... she stuck around in the white house supporting this man even though claims he used to smooch on ivanka's butt and give her sloppy wet kisses.... you see a creepy old man slobbering down his daughter while grabbing a handful of her ass and you stick around...? then you get fired so now there's all these revelations about how bad things were.... amarosa, gtfoh..... i believe trump is a bad man that probably did some of the things she alleges, but she's no better because she supported all of those things until he decided to get rid of her.... sounds like a case of butt hurt to me.....
YYEEEERRRRPPPP.COM
Oppurtunists do have a place at the kids table, depending if they are willing to suffer through the pain to get the truth out, but you don’t just get come over and be an activist and leader. I’m sure everything she saw happened, but if it was happening, and you didn’t do anything when it could have been curbed/prevented/dulled, than you are just a coward scribe, and just tell us everything, if you have proof, even better, but as soon as you are finished giving us the goods, GTFOH

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Personally I don't care about anything Amarosa has to say...at all, unless it incriminates someone in the Trump admin. :russell: